Upcoming and Incoming - two new products! - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming and Incoming - two new products!

Super Member ECF Veteran ournature's Avatar

very interesting, are the pictures above showing how to refill the big carto?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stubear62 View Post
    Hi Mik,
    Is it June, the second week of? Or July?
    Since this is the second week of June now.
    I'm just asking thats all Bro..

Also this isn't the 'Tesla' is it?
    I have corrected it now - it is around 2 weeks from this post, so end of June is likely.

And yes these hold 2.5 ml of liquid - and it does show how to refill them in the pictures.

We are not sure about the prices yet, but we will do a launch price that will be very interesting.

No, this is not the tesla - but it has some of the ideas in it (from the earlier versions) - we are working still on the tesla, going in a new direction that could prove interesting, but i wont discuss it anymore, sorry =/ (id like to.. but you know )

dk2
    Super Member ECF Veteran

Why would vapors buy these carts over the telsa?? Going in another direction on the tesla that sounds like starting from square one??? I realize that you can't talk about it Mik but you've got a thread dedicated and now this thread comes out of the blue. Sounds like your trying to get everyone to throw money at Janty to buy these but we're all waiting on the tesla, why would we go ahead and purchase these is the tesla now a year or two out. The other thread was talking end of June. I just don't get it.....

Full Member ECF Veteran

If that works its about the best innovation in the ecig world ive seen in a loooong time. NICE WORK!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dk2 View Post
    Why would vapors buy these carts over the telsa?? Going in another direction on the tesla that sounds like starting from square one??? I realize that you can't talk about it Mik but you've got a thread dedicated and now this thread comes out of the blue. Sounds like your trying to get everyone to throw money at Janty to buy these but we're all waiting on the tesla, why would we go ahead and purchase these is the tesla now a year or two out. The other thread was talking end of June. I just don't get it.....
    In the tesla thread, i did post that i cant discuss it, that we might never produce it, and all sorts of caveats. I did that because noone knows what happens in a few months.

And its not like time has been wasted, lots of things have been tried, attempted and thought out - some of them has made their ways onto other products in that process; just like the items here.

Either way, I simply am not allowed to discuss it - but please try to trust us in enough to realize that ofcourse we are trying to do whats best in general. We dont sit around scheming evil plans - if something "negative" as you might perceive this to be, happens, then it happens for a reason.

Anyway, lets get back on track shall we.

Arrow

Hello Mik.
    Can we at least know if these new eGo cartomizers have filler (polyfill, or some other kind) or not?

Also, the the large eGo atomizer can take how many drops when dripping?
    (Until the flavor starts to decrease, I think you know what I mean...)

Thanks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey

For the cartomizers, i cannot discuss this yet - but it will become known soon by various channels ( read, people taking them apart )

For the atomizers, i honestly cant say - i dont have my test model here yet! We are working on having a bunch of test ones shipped out, and once these arrive we will do some videos and post more info!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Switched's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dk2 View Post
    It's called marketing

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Switched's Avatar

My question is why? Besides giving the public what they want now the eGo has become just another battery mod has it not? A proprietary one at that.

510s and KR8s fit the eGo nicely, allowing the eGo to be the eGo.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

One customer demands one thing, several tens of thousands of customers demand a variety.

It is really as simple as that - the trick is to balance it all, which can be hard at times.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast