The Janty Journal - Discuss all Janty products - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Janty Journal - Discuss all Janty products

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Its different - hard to compare. The new cartomizers and atomizers both feel much more like an 801- to me, less taste and more vapor. But it is good actually - but in the end i will personally prefer the normal 510 + cone both for looks and taste.

But i will be using these new ones on a regular basis - they are really good on their own terms.

Right now im using an auto battery (which im not a fan of normally) with a big cartomizer, and it is _really_ good. The new design of the cartos ( inside ) seems to make these cartos safe for vaping on autos with - no leaking, and massive power/puffs. nice combo!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Switched's Avatar

Bang on Mik - thanks. That is pretty much what I expected.

We were promised reasonable prices, I guess reasonable is as subjective as flavours these days. I would have thought prices would have reflected a certain enticement or something, especially on the introductory run:

Mik: REMOVED: We do not allow pricing, info, etc from competitive shops. If you wish to discuss this, feel free to PM me. I dont see the point in you quoting another vendor that has nothing to do with Janty.

On a side note, how about waiting till Janty has launched with their prices to discuss this matter? If you need to discuss the things you linked here, you should go to that vendors forum instead of this.
    Last edited by Mik_Janty; 06-30-2010 at 08:51 AM.

Wow!

That seems like a good word for this WE I have read several responses from Mik, and all I can say is Wow!

How to make friends and influence people! I think they wrote a book about that

But I could be wrong...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

If you break the forum rules, .. then what do you expect me to do?

Uma
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I ordered on Friday and recieved product on Monday.. absolutely amazing packaging and shipping. Thanks Janty!
    The product: Jumbo carts, prefilled with ry4. They're nice... but I'm dreading the refill experience that comes next. Is there a video?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey Uma,

If this is for the cartomizer:

I have no idea if there is a video about, but it is pretty simple - there are two plastic pieces you have to pull off. The first one is at the very end of the mouthpiece, - squeeze on either side of it, to get it to pop off (be careful it really shoots out).

Then once that is taken off, there is another piece, which in order to get out, you press inside the mouthpiece, on the side to get it to sort of tilt, and then you can pick it out. Once that is out, you use a syringe with liquid and insert that syringe dead center ( some soft silicone ( black ) ) and just pierce about halfway through the entire cartomizer and "spray" in the liquid. Then reinsert both pieces.

If its not for the cartomizer, im not sure what you mean by problem?

Uma
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the info on the cartomizer I requested. Will try to follow directions...

Default New to Vaping and Janty

I ordered the Janty Dura C almost 2 weeks ago and love it love it love it. I have a few questions I can't seem to locate the answer too and was hoping someone could help.
    1. How long should an atomizer last?
    2. How long does a TAWA last?
    3. Can I clean and reuse the cartridge filling infinity?
    4. Is the Dura C compatible with all 510 products?
    5. Is the Dura C HV?

Well I think that should be enough for now
    Last edited by Vapnub; 08-07-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Default Forgot One

Does the Dura C have a PCC available?
    Last edited by Vapnub; 08-07-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast