anyone making their own juice in japan?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: anyone making their own juice in japan?

Default anyone making their own juice in japan?

anyone? anyone at all?

i've had a quick google and it looks like PG and VG can be had online for fairly cheap. it looks like the decent stuff too, not the industrial stuff, but i'd have to check again,.. last time i checked it was just a cursory glance while entertaining the thought of making my own.

anyone fancy giving it a shot?

i'm going to look into procuring the ingredients locally,... getting the nicotine is probably the biggest hurdle.

you have to buy the nicotine overseas! I am making my own juice now but all of the ingredients were bought from healthcabin, at first I was hesitant that customs will seized my eliquid orders, so i ordered 4x 30ml 0nic first then 8x 30ml with 6-12mg nic and surprisingly I never had a problem so I went on and ordered 30x unflavored pg/vg liquid plus 2x 115ml pure nic and some flavorings and it arrived at my doorstep without hassle!
    ZoltanZee likes this.

I did start also the DIY.

I ordered 200 ml PG Nicotine base (12 mg) and around 20 different flavors from Inawera located in Poland. I received everything in one week time.
    Then I bought 200ml 100% VG here in Japan (any pharmaceutical or cosmetic shop). I mixed 50/50 (PG/VG) to obtain a 6mg base.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've also bought nic base and flavourings from Health Cabin, Inawara and a few other places. No problems.

DIY is definitely my next step. Does the one month supply rule also apply to PG and flavors?

First it would be good to know what is the "one month supply rule"?

Then, as said earlier, I had no problem receiving one package with 200ml PG 12mg nicotine base and around 20 flavors bottles from Europe.

I would hope that one day, when someone's shipment of juice gets turned away, they ask what rule was violated and get that section of the law so we can all see it and know it actually exists. "Personal Use" is a much easier term than "One Month Supply" and far less subjective. I've heard both on this forum and have even used them myself. But I think they use for "personal use" only rule. But I have not seen the actual law referred to here with a varifiable link.
    So, if anyone's shipment is actually turned away or questioned, please ask them (nicely of course) to show you the rule and get a copy if the section or a reference for us to look at.

According to what I read on japanese forums, because it contains nicotine, it's considered as a "medicine product", which follows those rules concerning personal import (in japanese):
    ǐlAɂ‚ābJ.
    so the law says just "one month supply"
    That is why it's vague, because they don't mention about a particular product, it's should be according to that person needs.

According to this page ( Ŀ͢ή - ŻҥХ Wiki* ), if customs keep your juice for any reason, you should receive a postcard, then you have to contact them to explain why you need it, then they let it go thru most of the time.
    I would say the best way to be sure to get the amount you ordered would be to have a medical prescription saying you need that amount for one month use for your "stop smoking treatment".
    mbottema likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hahaha. I wonder if we could get a Dr. to write us a scrip for nic juice. Haha
    Loop, nicjuice and ZoltanZee like this.

The ecig companies in the US would die if Drs. here started writing scrips. They have tried so hard to keep make sure people do not use the term smoking cessation or nicotine replacement therapy in order to keep the FDA off their back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast