Does the 306 battery fit a 510 charger?

Thread: Does the 306 battery fit a 510 charger?

Default Does the 306 battery fit a 510 charger?

I'd like to try a 306 battery just so I can have an auto, but I don't want to buy a whole kit, and I can't find just the charger anywhere. Since it has the same threads as a 510, will it work with a 510 charger? If not, does anyone know where to buy just a charger?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes, it will work. . . But, they only last about 45 minutes & the 306A, about 30 minutes. I think there are still a few vendors that offer the 510 auto battery.

Ok, thanks. I'm only planning on using it during breaks at work because I'm constantly forgetting to bring my button guard to have my 510 in my pocket. I'll have to look for a 510 auto, I didn't even know they existed, LOL. I wonder why they're not more common...

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JenBruin View Post
    Ok, thanks. I'm only planning on using it during breaks at work because I'm constantly forgetting to bring my button guard to have my 510 in my pocket. I'll have to look for a 510 auto, I didn't even know they existed, LOL. I wonder why they're not more common...
    They are real sensitive to sound, live music & yard equipment will set them off. I was mowing my yard one day & thought I got stung by something. It was my 510 going off

ECF Veteran

if you're looking for a good auto, try a kr808d-1. the one's i've had aren't activated by loud sound or wind or anything other than taking a draw. the battery life is pretty decent too, at 4-ish hours.

Looking to try some new juice? Check out my liquid reviews! (more coming soon)

I have one, which I think is a kr808 (it's hard to tell and the place I got it from didn't specify). It only takes cartos, and I find the flavor and vapor production so inferior to the 510 that I don't even want to waste the juice to fill a carto. I also tried the cartos for it on my 510 (with an adapter) and they still aren't very good, despite being brand new and filled properly. Who knows, maybe I just wasn't using it properly...

LOL @ the 510 autos going off! I think I'd rather push a button!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I got 901 to 510 adapters from madvapes for 2-3 dollars so I could drip witha 510 atty on my kr808d-1 battery. If you drip, do not use an auto battery. Juice will get into the battery through the vent hole and fry it, not if - when.

Solution works, but the OP doesn't want to buy a new kit to support the idea. So, for $10.95...
    Joye 510 Manual Switch Battery Give that a go.