Thread: 306 and eGo

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default 306 and eGo

I want to try a 306 LR on my eGo, afaik it's the same thread, but needs a different drip tip - does that mean it also uses different carts?

I order from HappyVaper and while they carry LR 306 and cisco LR 306, I don't see specific carts or cartos for them, only a drip tip that's out of stock.

cheers

2. Advertisement
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Godzilla's Avatar

You can use these without the drip tip, you just have to pull off the cart, drip 2-3 drops and replace the empty cart. When I say cart, its somewhat like a 510 cart, but no filling comes in it. I have read that these are only for dripping. I am in love with my LR306 dripping setup on my ego. Using it right now with a nice FSUSA cola.

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Houston, Texas (Cig-free since 1/18/2010)

Litecigusa.net has empty 306 carts with polyfil in them, just add juice. I also agree that dripping is the way to go with these attys.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

yup...LR 306s should be dripped with. carts wont deliver the juice quickly enough to feed these juice monsters.

Looking to try some new juice? Check out my liquid reviews! (more coming soon)

I agree! using carts for 306 reduces its full potential, compromising the taste of your juice and reduces its capacity of vapor prod. Anyway you can easily get cheap transparent 306 driptips in your fav sellers