Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is now the 306 forum

Super Member ECF Veteran gatsby's Avatar

Default This is now the 306 forum

Yaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggh. Its a hostile take over of the most useless sub-forum on ECF and now this a 306 forum be. Yargh.

I am inviting 306 users, 306 Atomizer/510 battery fans, and lovers of exposed atomizers in general to post here and take over this forum. By force if necessary.

General topics to include:
    Dipping with a manual battery
    Where can you get 306 kits/Parts?
    Where have all the 306 atomizers gone?
    Why doesn't the 306 get any respect?
    What other exposed atomizers fit 510/306 batteries?
    Which exposed atomizer handles high voltage best?
    306 atomizers on mods, how well does that work?
    ...and the possibilities are endless.

If the powers that be see it fit make this an official 306 sub-forum great otherwise power to the posters the hostile takeover begins Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum (or a non-violent sit in if you prefer hippies to pirates, man).

p.s. If you need someone to mod the new 306 forum, I am open to selling out to the man if it gets us a 306 forum.

Post a reply if you think this should officially (or through pirate action if need be) become a 306 forum or that 306 is more deserving of its own model specific forum than a m401 with a super short battery.

It is my belief that the 306>all others.
    I actually use my 306 more than my 510 due to it's size.
    i think it hits better too for some reason. it is the best!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I found this thread by accident looking for a 306 subforum. Would be nice to have a subforum for the 306.

I was starting to think I was the only one that regularly uses my 306a. I switch back and forth between my 306a and my 510 depending on what taste/hit/vapor I want.

I find that the 306a is the perfect model for the wonderful subtleties of RY4! And I do get clouds of vapor from it!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I love my 306/510 combo. I really like the exposed atomizer for dipping into a daily duo housed in a contact lens case. I often marvel more people don't know about it. Go figure.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Doubtless we all know it, but for anyone looking at a 306, they're the same thing as the Janty Mini-Fogger. I am finding parts hard to come by, and I find Janty's rather on the pricey side.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Kelemvor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

but i like the foggers tribal

and only because of that i will order at least the battery once for my dura.
    maybe the janty fogger seems pricey, but they carry tawa atomizers for half its price.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle M View Post
    Doubtless we all know it, but for anyone looking at a 306, they're the same thing as the Janty Mini-Fogger. I am finding parts hard to come by, and I find Janty's rather on the pricey side.
    This is one of the reasons I think the 306 needs its own forum. Its good to see people trickling in. If we get enough activity for the 306 here maybe they will make it officially the 306 forum. Tell your friends.

As far as places that sell 306 parts and kits all I can find are:

Parts:
    electonicstix.com
    cigtech.com
    jantyusa.com

Kits:
    dietsmokes.com

electro and cigtech had someone buy all there atomizers last week and are getting them in. Janty is really only $4 more for the atomizers anyway.

I would really like to hear from someone who has used the 306 on one of the mod style batteries with the 510 adaptor.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Why don't you just petition for an actual 306 forum?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast