306 atomizers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 306 atomizers

jantyusa.com does have the tawa 306's $7.95 each !!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shopper View Post
    jantyusa.com does have the tawa 306's $7.95 each !!!
    Ah man. Look at that they do now. Of course they didn't when I made an order for the longer batteries 2 days ago darn my luck.

That's odd... I go to RMV all the time, and I never noticed he had 306 attys... Did he just start carrying them recently?

It just occurred to me that I'm gonna need 306 carts too... Do 401 carts fit?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
    That's odd... I go to RMV all the time, and I never noticed he had 306 attys... Did he just start carrying them recently?

I think it is new for him. I go there fairly often too and never saw them before either. 401 carts are too small to fit the 306. If you are just going to dip for awhile you can use the mouth piece that comes on the atomizer for a long time and pick up carts with a later order.

That's true... I forgot that the attys would come with them... That's all I need, really.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mossman View Post

I like RMV, but so often he doesn't have what I need in stock and I have to go elsewhere. 306's are hard to come by at a decent price. It was my very first e-cig and I like to keep the attys around since the 510 is now my primary PV. I like the compatibility factory.

I just ordered two new attys this morning from electronicstix.com. Smokesafe is apparently have issues with payment and the original site I purchase from is also having issue. I long for the good old days when you could just use paypal and be done with it.

--Prof Daffy

Super Member ECF Veteran j4g3rb0mb3d's Avatar

RMV? Link me!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Duh... I should have thought of that.

Thanks

RMV's prices have changed. 306's are 8 bucks. Still, not a bad deal, are they just recently moved to Michigan, which is more convienient for me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast