306 atomizers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 306 atomizers

Full Member Verified Member ajm79's Avatar

RMV has the best price for attys 8$ and 306 batts 11$.
    Thesmokesafe has the best price for carts (5$ filled and 3$ blank per 5pk) plus they have 306a batts and PCCs!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gatsby View Post
    Finally an answer for the OP. RMV has 306s for $6.
    is the 306 the same as the npro?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Now we just need to get them a more area appropriate name. Us Michiganians/Michiganders don't take kindly to fancy folk coming in here and messing things up, haven't you heard of the Michigan Militia?

In all seriousness RMV has been a standard stop for my supplies, they have great prices, low and fast shipping. It rocks, the juices are fine as well. I hope they are near me that would be awesome! What city did they locate to does anyone know? That's the second E-Cig place to move into Michigan recently the other one is The Electronic Cigarette Company which is a fairly big player in the market. The hell with the MotorCity long live the VaporCity!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Russell Fell View Post
    is the 306 the same as the npro?

No but it is the same as the janty mini fogger.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarkyone View Post
    I hope they are near me that would be awesome! What city did they locate to does anyone know?
    they shipped to me yesterday from the post office in PONTIAC, MI 48340. Hope that helps!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default What is the significance of TAWA

Thought of trying a 306 atty. I read here that it is compatible with the 510, great! With the PV's and various adapters I have, powering the thing is not an issue.

Question. I see occasional reference to a TAWA 306 atomizer in a few posts. Anyone enlighten me on what that is? Differant manufacturer than Joye?

TIA

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Super Member ECF Veteran gatsby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olderthandirt View Post
    Thought of trying a 306 atty. I read here that it is compatible with the 510, great! With the PV's and various adapters I have, powering the thing is not an issue.

Question. I see occasional reference to a TAWA 306 atomizer in a few posts. Anyone enlighten me on what that is? Differant manufacturer than Joye?

TIA
    It is just a regular Janty atomizer sold without a warranty for less so it will be made by Joye. Personally I can never remember which of my atomizers are which so the warranty is wasted on me anyway.

Janty USA - MINI FOGGER TAWA

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the clarification Gatsby. Fully understand about keeping track of the things once you get them home! I check em all with a meter when I first receive them to make sure they aren't DOA and then into a common box they go.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by olderthandirt View Post
    Definitely compatible. My girlfriend likes to use one on her 510 mega battery for dipping, says the flavor is superior to a 510.

They're very good for testing recipes since it takes very little liquid to wet the mesh, and, they're the easiest of all attys to clean when switching liquids.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaxUT View Post
    Definitely compatible. My girlfriend likes to use one on her 510 mega battery for dipping, says the flavor is superior to a 510.

They're very good for testing recipes since it takes very little liquid to wet the mesh, and, they're the easiest of all attys to clean when switching liquids.
    Hey Max
    Yeah, that's what I've seen folks say w/ regards to testing mixes and such. Just what I had in mind. As well as simply having a different vape w/o needing an entirely new set-up.

Price-wise it appears to be a toss-up between buying from RMV and JantyUSA, I'll be getting a couple soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast