306 atomizers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 306 atomizers

Don't forget the free shipping from RMV... buy two attys and you qualify for it.

Speaking of same, have you tried his Winston flavor liquid? Seems like I heard it was DeKang, and that it had good tobacco flavor.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah! Boy howdy the shipping clinches more deals

Nope, haven't tried any of his juice. No help there I'm afraid.

I've been pretty much in a flavor rut for awhile now. Unflavored, coffee or chocolate. Never did come across a tobacco flavor I liked so I just walked away from even trying. But chocolate... mmmmmm chocolate!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Super Member ECF Veteran Up In Vapor's Avatar

The free shipping is great and orders always ship out quickly. If you haven't tried the Flue Cured Tobacco juice from RMV I would highly recommend it...a nice sweet tobacco flavor for all day vaping.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default 306 purchase update

Gatsby, MaxUT and others...

Thank you. Got the 306 atomizers yesterday along with a 510 to 901 adapter. Put the whole thing together on my SD and true to what you've all said, I now have truly distinctive type of PV!

Went with RMV for the attys, between the initial low price and free ship over $14 that's a deal that can't be beat.

Adapter from Altsmoke. Well built, small and simple in design and it very simply works!

This setup is now my dessert PV. A dip of chocolate and a drip of pineapple, mmmm good.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Ultra Member ECF Veteran JuniorNA's Avatar
    Blog Entries

9.95 at choiceecig.com - they say "new and improved from sweden", dont know what the hell that means though.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran JuniorNA's Avatar
    Blog Entries

but might get a better deal if you purchase more

Got mine today from Cignot...I really like the draw, warmth and amount of vapor, will be ordering some more of these.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234