Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 306 atomizers

Default 306 atomizers

Does anyone know where to get 'em for less than ten bucks a pop? I'd like to use them for dipping/dripping with my 510... I'm starting to get tired of dealing with cart issues.

I've only found two places that sell them... One for $10, the other for $14(!!) The 306 doesn't seem to be very prevalent on the market, unless it's better known under various brand-names.

Nobody? That's surprising around here.

Super Member ECF Veteran gatsby's Avatar

Not for under $10, but then again I can only find 3 places that sell just the atomizers at all.
    Cigtech.com
    electronicstix.com
    JantyUSA.com

Now that we have a real 306 forum maybe we can use this thread to at least get a list of places that sell 306 parts. Honestly I don't see many places that sell Joye atomizers of any kind for much less than $10 unless it is in packs, which I would be happy to see for the 306s. I can't even find a Chinese supplier for 306 parts (not wholesale that is).

Default Joye 306

You could try Electronic Cigarette Supplies Ltd (w ww,ecslimited.co.uk) they have an extensive range of 306 kits and parts.

I have had one for over 6 months and simply love it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Dady View Post
    You could try Electronic Cigarette Supplies Ltd (w ww,ecslimited.co.uk) they have an extensive range of 306 kits and parts.

I have had one for over 6 months and simply love it!
    They come out to about $10 as well although it is good to know folks in the UK have an option.

Also thesmokesafe.com (right around $10 )
    vaporguys.com (most expensive I have seen)

Yeah, at 6 pounds, that's probably a little more than $10... Then there's the shipping... But thanks for the info, Big Daddy.

Do you guys know of any 901 compatible attys with an exposed heating element?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
    Do you guys know of any 901 compatible attys with an exposed heating element?
    That would make life simpler wouldn't it, but not to my knowledge. Exposed atomizers all seem to be made for the super mini class of e-cig and the 901 is a mini.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Kelemvor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i would at least take a look at jantyusa from time to time,

in europe they have minifogger tawa atomizers for a reduced price, no warranty though.

or maybe ask them here on their forum, could be that they forgot that they have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelemvor View Post
    i would at least take a look at jantyusa from time to time,

in europe they have minifogger tawa atomizers for a reduced price, no warranty though.

or maybe ask them here on their forum, could be that they forgot that they have them.
    That would be nice. I have looked on JantyUSA from time to time and they don't seem to carry the Tawa 306s, but maybe a couple of emails from 306 loyalists could change that too. Personally I get the feeling that suppliers aren't aware of the demand for these guys (or maybe there isn't much demand really it seems like 1 person cleaned out two or three of the suppliers a couple of weeks ago).

Finally an answer for the OP. RMV has 306s for $6.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast