double coil, triple coil, or tank systems for 510

Thread: double coil, triple coil, or tank systems for 510

Full Member ECF Veteran

Exclamation double coil, triple coil, or tank systems for 510

I posted this somewhere else, but the entire section seems to have gone POOF... soo....

OK, I've been using the regular 510 attys for nearly 2 years. Love the 510, the size, the way they handle, the fact that I'm heavily invested with chargers, batts, etc. The regular attys burned SOME flavors of juice, so I thought to try the tank system. I got that recently, and it works but they're 10 bucks a piece which is pricey to me.

So I found you can get 510 cartomizers in dual (and now TRIPLE coil) and wanted to know what others have experienced in terms of quality, longevity, vapor production, how easy they are to refill, etc. They're WAY cheaper in price than the tanks, or even the regular attys, so that's HIGHLY appealing to me. BUT... I am NOT a fan of big "throat hit"... I like lots of vapor, smooth flavor, a sense of volume in the mouth (if that makes sense) and that's about it. If my throat's burning, I'm not happy. Now, if throat hit means something else other than that unpleasant zing in the back of the throat, then disregard my comment on not being a fan of throat hit, lol... I just do NOT like the taste or the FEEL to be "burning" in any way. I like smooth clean flavor that just fills the mouth.

So if anyone can give me some insight how the regular 510 attys, 510 tank attys, 510 dual coil cartomizers and 510 TRIPLE coil cartomizers differ in terms of flavor production, vapor production, juice getting burned, battery life, etc. I would be eternally grateful!! Thanks in advance!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Unless you are using 6V+ mods, don't get the triple coils. They are basically useless under this IMO. For dual coils, they are a warm vape, very flavorful, and have a TH but it's not harsh. I prefer the echo-e dual coil cartomizers. Check them out here......ECHO Cartomizer
    MOD HOARDER

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the response... I really appreciate it. Could you tell me how it compares to the Tank I'm currently using? Do they last as long? Flavor as good or better?

Your old thread is here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ple-coils.html . I answered there.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Bummer... I can't read it... it says I don't have permission that access that thread. Which is weird because I created it. And even more weird.. the Atomizer, Cartomizer, etc. Forum went POOF. It says "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" when I click on it from my control panel. Very frustrating.

EDIT: They unlocked it for me (YAY!)
    Last edited by Tonyrat; 10-07-2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: UPDATE