Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Just got my Titan Mega 510 from TW

Moved On

Just emailed Jane from strictlyejuice.com and she said the mega battery's on their site don't stick and different from the ones that were reported as sticking.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lowkickqop View Post
    Just emailed Jane from strictlyejuice.com and she said the mega battery's on their site don't stick and different from the ones that were reported as sticking.
    I'll wait on some guinea pigs..... it ain't gonna be me this time. Fool me once.....

Moved On

I still have'nt decided if I am going to be a guinea pig or not for this product yet, great price if they don't stick. I read your post about the batteries giving .3 more volts this on a mega would be nice. Just as long as they don't stick. And sorry if I fooled you, wasn't trying too just saw the price and passed it along I wish I would have known the battery had a sticking issue. I really hope they get this resolved quickly.
    Last edited by lowkickqop; 12-24-2009 at 10:16 AM.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lowkickqop View Post
    And sorry if I fooled you, wasn't trying too just saw the price and passed it along I wish I would have known the battery had a sticking issue. I really hope they get this resolved quickly.
    No worries.. I wasn't referring to you!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910