Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got my Titan Mega 510 from TW

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DeeIzVaPoRinG View Post
    Just ordered a bunch of crap from TW this passed saturday spent like $210 lol and in that order it includes that mega 510 titan ... cant wait to try it out... i got an m401, m402,m403. My m401 manual ... it's okay just not impressed with the small cartridge since i inhale heavy vapor. I'm just going to give my m401 to my gf and check keep the titan ... so is it really great? .... any disadvantages? ....
    Its only been 2 weeks but I LOVE this 510 MEGA.....Its got a consistent vape, and lots of it. The manual mega batts last forever and I vape alot. I put it down when it gets hot but by the time that happens ive satisfied my nic craving anyway. I lost one in a dumpster (construction site) when I threw the trash away (had it in my hand...duh) and i finally found it 3 days later. It was dusty but it still worked and I vaped on it all day! This is the first time ive used the round carts and i think they hold more juice. I make it a habit to check my cart to make sure it doesnt get dry (my 901 sucked that way) but I think i fill it less often than i did my 901. I just put a drop on the atty whenever i check my cart whether it needs to be topped off or not. So far its been the best investment in ecigs that i made. Ill let you know if stuff starts to happen....I hope not

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTerrie11 View Post
    The manual mega batts last forever
    Define forever.

Mine only ever lasted 3 hours tops.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sludge Van Diesel View Post
    Define forever.

Mine only ever lasted 3 hours tops.
    Sorry.....I would say on average about 6 hours. There are some out there that will say B/S...but thats what my experience has been.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Sorry.....I would say on average about 6 hours. There are some out there that will say B/S...but thats what my experience has been.
    All depends on how heavily you use it.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slickstick's Avatar
    Highland Springs, Virginia, United States

mine also.. 4.5 - 5 hours average.. all 10 of them sometimes 5.5 and once even 7...
    the 11th one will not turn off however so I have never been able to use that.
    I am vaping 24-36mg .
    5 of us were chiefin' on them at the bar again last night. One guy managed to kill his after 3 hours.. the rest of us toked all night.

I Used to smoke a pack of camel wide filters a day.

Super Member ECF Veteran

All depends on how heavily you use it.
    I used to smoke 1 1/2 packs of analogs a day..for many many years and I vape the equivalent amount. I would say I am a medium level vaper. I dont know how many ml per day i vape cause i never keep track....When I want a "cig" I vape for a few minutes and im good to go. I just got some juice from Geoff at TastyVapor called "Atomic Fireball" and it tastes sooooo good i cant put it down! I am a cinnamon freak and his is incredible. So that stuff i vape for taste rather than a nic satisfaction. Even with my 510 the flavor is totally cinnamon candy, no odd flavor or after taste. The only way I know if i vaped too much is i get a nasty 10 minute headache but that only happened twice. My batts last a long time (5 hours minimum) regardless. Maybe im lucky...who knows!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Mine just came in the mail. I threw them on the Mega Charger and within 20 min they showed green. Whipped one of those babies off and am vaping away!!

I blew it with my other attys, messing with the wick inside thinking they were fibers from my carts. Dumb. Now I have 3 new attys and 3 mega batteries. Just in time to meet other vapors at the bar tonight.

*doin happy dance**

HmMm .. i just got my kit today, but aren't you suppose to charge the batteries for at least 4-8 hours before you start using them? .. i guess it shows on other model kits like my m401 that you have to let it charge for a while untill you can use it. tell me what you guys think?

Super Member ECF Veteran

They should have some charge on them, but it's probably best to give them a charge before use.

They should have some charge on them, but it's probably best to give them a charge before use.

gotcha that's what i assumed, they say it's healthy for the battery. I guess people cant wait to try this amazing kit... lol i'm actually charging them now and have about 6 hours more to go .. cant wait! .. lol ...

does anybody use different flavors for each atomizer or do you guys use one atomizer for one flavor ...?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast