JOYETECH ERoll - Page 101
Page 101 of 336 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3354
Like Tree2482Likes

Thread: JOYETECH ERoll

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHeretik View Post
    Ya'll have sold me, kind of. I'm just not comfortable with auto batteries. So, as soon as I can afford it, I plan to buy an eCab. It's a manual with 5-click on/off, but with a close enough form factor that it should be fun to use.

Thanks a lot for helping me spend more money, guys!
    I wasn't comfortable with auto batteries either before the eRoll. Honestly, you might want to give it a shot -- it works like none I've tried before.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jingai View Post
    I wasn't comfortable with auto batteries either before the eRoll. Honestly, you might want to give it a shot -- it works like none I've tried before.
    Exactly! NOTHING like it, first of it's kind. I love my eRoll!

pan
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHeretik View Post
    Ya'll have sold me, kind of. I'm just not comfortable with auto batteries. So, as soon as I can afford it, I plan to buy an eCab. It's a manual with 5-click on/off, but with a close enough form factor that it should be fun to use.

Thanks a lot for helping me spend more money, guys!
    ecab is a pretty good choice if you want to stay with a manual. If you go that route you may want to pick up 2 or 3 extra batteries to get through a day..and maybe a second charger (if you are like me and need charges done quickly). It is a bit thinner than a standard ego..It is my back up (so not used much..lol). The vapor in the cab is not quite as warm..and it does need a little coaxing to overcome dry hits.. I think that is another reason i prefer to roll..lol. I have always disliked having to push that manual button ...like playing flute when I would rather be "smoking"..but it is pretty good.
    mommysnofun and Bookworm like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think if they could eliminate the declining battery strength down to shut down it would be better. I basically get three or 4 really enjoyable good tasty hits and then things slow down. My solution is to have more of the things and pop it back in the battery after the 4 hits and go to the next pcc and like that. I got a second kit for good price and joined the co op. they tell you frequent top offs on battery change is recommended to prolong life. Anybody had the eRoll for three months now? Is it still holding charge long enough to make it worth your while? Both pcc and e cig. I'm home most the time and pcc is plugged in most of the time so I don't know. The e cig seems to be about the same still after one month
    Done riding for awhile. ( Equine )

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faylool View Post
    I think if they could eliminate the declining battery strength down to shut down it would be better. I basically get three or 4 really enjoyable good tasty hits and then things slow down. My solution is to have more of the things and pop it back in the battery after the 4 hits and go to the next pcc and like that. I got a second kit for good price and joined the co op. they tell you frequent top offs on battery change is recommended to prolong life. Anybody had the eRoll for three months now? Is it still holding charge long enough to make it worth your while? Both pcc and e cig. I'm home most the time and pcc is plugged in most of the time so I don't know. The e cig seems to be about the same still after one month

I think mines getting there, i bought it when it first became available on US sites. I cant tell the difference. I still do some longer drives, half hour to an hour, without charging. I also really feel the voltage doesnt drop enough to lighten the hit until somewhere around 30 puffs. I felt like it dropped off faster like 10 puffs when i was first trying it, im not sure if ive changed, or if i was being skeptical at first. I usually make sure i take at least 10 before charging, and try to go never more than the 20-30 range. Id like to see if i can get a year out of my batts
    mommysnofun and Faylool like this.

Full Member Verified Member

If li-ion battery will last the same amount of charge cycles, regardless of its size, the PCC should last as long as 11 batteries because it has 11 bigger capasity than the batteries.

I also think you can see the battery capacity its time to charge.
    If capacity decreases, then its charging time will be shortened.
    (Don't shoot if I'm a wrong.)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pepo View Post
    If li-ion battery will last the same amount of charge cycles, regardless of its size, the PCC should last as long as 11 batteries because it has 11 bigger capasity than the batteries.

I also think you can see the battery capacity its time to charge.
    If capacity decreases, then its charging time will be shortened.
    (Don't shoot if I'm a wrong.)

Youre about right. There is a little bit of energy lost in the charge. If you drain until blinking i dont think youd see more than 9-10 charges before the PCC just quit. I will use the PCC probably 20-30 times a day, but my batteries are only down as much as i needed to fix my craving when i took it out! Ive never seen my PCC run out of charge, im not sure how they warn you even =)

ECF Veteran

I put SS wick in mine today following the video. So far the vape is great, it did seem to change the flavor of the juice a bit though. Something I found interesting, when I removed the wick from the spike there was a small piece of SS mesh that was with it. Couldn't really tell if it was wrapped around the silica wick, seemed to be more inside it but I can't say for sure because it all kinda came apart taking it out. I took the spike off and pulled the wick from underside, just didn't expect to find it in there. Are they all the same? I haven,t seen it mentioned before.

ECF Veteran

Yes, that little piece of mesh as far as I could tell was wrapped around the wick but I cant be positive. I tossed it out though and all is good.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by volume control View Post
    Youre about right. There is a little bit of energy lost in the charge. If you drain until blinking i dont think youd see more than 9-10 charges before the PCC just quit.
    Yes, and I meant also the life-time of the PCC should also last as long than life-time of the 11 batteries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another thing: I'm wondering why everybody is saying that there is better to discharge the battery just a short at a time, maybe 10 %.

Depth of discharge /Average discharge cycles before battery capacity drops to 70 percent:

100% 400
    50% 1350
    25% 2250
    10% 4230

Ok, if we have a 1000 mAh battery:

100% the battery give out 400 000 mAh in its live-time (400 * 1000mAh * 100% / 100%)
    50% the battery give out 675 000 mAh in its live-time (1350 * 1000mAh * 50% / 100%)
    25% the battery give out 563 000 mAh in its live-time (2250 * 1000mAh * 25% / 100%)
    10% the battery give out 423 000 mAh in its live-time (4230 * 1000mAh * 10% / 100%)

The whole amount of energy is about the same regardless of
    depth of discharge. Am I right or wrong?