JOYETECH ERoll - Page 333
Page 333 of 336 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3354
Like Tree2488Likes

Thread: JOYETECH ERoll

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AndriaD View Post
    I have a question regarding the atomizers for the eRoll; they are apparently the same ones used for the eGo-C, as they are called "Joye EgO-C (Type A) Atomizer Heads".

On one site where I found the 5-pk of these atomizers, they are described as being "roughly 2.2 ohms" (at litecigsusa.net). I found a better price at ecigsplus.com, where they are described as "Option 2.4ohm: Standard Resistance ones at approx. 2.5 ohms" -- which is correct? Is it just that one of these sites, or perhaps even both, is listing an incorrect figure for the resistance? I'd really rather order from the second one, for the better price, but can't figure out what might be causing this discrepancy in how the product is described.

The second one also lists a version which is 1.7 ohms, but I'm pretty sure that one is not right for the eRoll; it also mentions that this one causes shorter battery life, and I don't see any problem at all with the higher resistance, so I'm not even considering the lower.

I looked at the actual JoyeTech site too, but a) they don't show ANY atomizers for the eRoll, you have to go look up the eGo-C to find them at all; and b) they make no mention whatever of the actual electronic specs for this part -- so the JoyeTech site is no help at all.

Any help?
    Thx!!
    Andria
    Everywhere I've checked LR is 1.7/1.8 and SR is 2.2.

I get my replacements at rockymountainvapor. You have a choice of either/or.

JOYE EGO-C Atomizer Head - 5 Pack - $22.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes They are comparable to ecigsplus in price after coupon code 20rocky (20% off).

Super Member ECF Veteran

I tried comparing the "standard" atomizers that come with the eRoll, and the "low resistance" ones that are available. But the performance of these atomizers can vary so much that its hard to tell which is "better" ...

They all start out great, but after a week or two of heavy usage, there is a noticeable drop in taste and vapor volume. I'm using them in both the eRoll and the Ovale Elips, and even in the eCab (though I abandoned the eCab after a few weeks, too "breezy", like sucking air) ...

Since the price is usually the same, or nearly so, I have ordered the LR atomizers, but I couldn't swear it makes a difference. I thought it did, at first, but now not so sure about that ...

Has anyone actually measured the resistance with a meter ?

I have both and they've tested accurate on my ohm meter. I don't remember exact figures its so long ago but remember being satisfied.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Blabbertypist Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmsjs5 View Post
    Everywhere I've checked LR is 1.7/1.8 and SR is 2.2.

I get my replacements at rockymountainvapor. You have a choice of either/or.

JOYE EGO-C Atomizer Head - 5 Pack - $22.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes They are comparable to ecigsplus in price after coupon code 20rocky (20% off).
    Ok, that does compare very favorably, it's even .39 cheaper (I'm poor, so I'll take it! ), and I keep hearing all kinds of great things about RMV, so I think I'll follow that one up for sure; especially since they list the same 2.2 figure as the other site I looked at with eRoll parts - litecigusa. I've looked at so many e-cig sites now, they're all kind of a blur, I can't imagine that I haven't visited there at least once, but maybe it was when I was first looking at the e-cigs themselves, to know which one to get - yeah I was gonna get the eRoll from them, till I found this other site that's pretty much local to me, hence fast shipping.

Thx much!! (you can see I *finally* found the other smilies!)
    Andria
    mmsjs5 likes this.
    My Personal Best: Smoke-Free and

Interested in vaping? Come visit me at http://angryvaper.crypticsites.com !

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I used the standard and LR side by side for a bit when I first got the eRoll. I noticed a difference in throat hit, but it was minimal. But I've been dripping on the LR atomizers for a year nkw, and still do, so I just continue to buy those instead of the standard. Just keeps costs down for both setups.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I think the thing about these Joyetech atties is that the taste is superior, esp. when new, to ANY kanger coil I have ever used. And I've been vaping for almost 2 years on all kinds of coils/atties.

I often don't get more than 3 days out of my kanger coils, and since IMHO the joyetech ones hit like the bomb, I'd rather have a better vape experience and pay more for coils than a bad vape experience and pay less for coils.

I would get the standard resistance for the eRoll, since the LR can make it kinda hot (it's a very small device) and keep the LR joyetech atties for the Ecab or Ego C system.

JMHO
    patkin likes this.

TC's given: 9/27/12~ 11/17/12~04/01/13~12/8/14 TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
    the LR can make it kinda hot (it's a very small device) ...
    I hit the eRoll harder when I'm driving my 90 minute commute (each way ), and now that the weather is warmer and the A/C is on, I got in the habit of wedging an Roll in the vanes of the dashboard vent, where it cools down quickly from the cold air stream. By the time I've overheated one, the other is nice and cool ...
    dailywalker and Hermit like this.

I use LR when out and about for a stronger craving-TH quickly or when stealthing. At home, I agree the cone is a bit cooler so I use SR then as I'm hitting more often... not quite chaining but a lot less time between drags.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Super Member ECF Veteran

If you're thinking of getting an eRoll starter kit as a gift, I believe I just found the best price today ...

The folks at Kokovapes, where I get my Elips parts, have the Ovale eMini kit for $31, and $1 more for the extra atomizer cone you will need. Last time I ordered this kit they threw in the second cone for free, since the kit comes with only one cone ...

Might be time for me to try to convert another smoker ...
    Bookworm, patkin and dailywalker like this.

Full Member Verified Member

I agree with the post above. With the extra cone, it makes the device much more enjoyable not having to wait to charge one while you use the other.

Quote Originally Posted by fourthrok View Post
    Not long. Maybe 40 minutes to an hour at most?l! Not worth the bother.
    IF you get an extra cone, it will allow you to charge the 2nd batter while vaping the other. By the time one is done, the other should be fully charge.

My eMini which I ordered for $30 will be travel set up when I fly and travel for work.