Page 51 of 336 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree2482Likes

Thread: JOYETECH ERoll

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Giron View Post
    i dont see why everyone is loving these so much... im not having very good luck. at first they were good but im back to the provari. both my batterys are clogged feeling and have very tough draws?
    Clear the draw hole at the tip and on the side? Maybe we love them because ours arent clogged, or we arent spoiled by Provaris
    pan and souvik like this.

2. Advertisement
    ECF Veteran

Why does the user manual tell me I can flip the battery when it's done? I believe they recommend not to leave any battery in its charger after its charged but not sure.QUOTE=graybuck;8081600]I have never flipped the battery. No problems. The PCC shuts off after charging the battery for me. Good prophets sells replacement batteries, tanks, cones and they are very cheap. Like $9 for a battery, $1.70 for a cone, $5 for set of spare tanks.[/QUOTE]
    Done riding for awhile. ( Equine )

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Giron View Post
    i dont see why everyone is loving these so much... im not having very good luck. at first they were good but im back to the provari. both my batterys are clogged feeling and have very tough draws?
    What I've found gives an airier draw: YMMV

When inserting the atty into the battery, be sure the open part of the atty spike is facing the air hole on the battery.
    When putting in the cart, line up either one of the air channels on the cart with the air hole on battery.

Worked for me, but as I said YMMV.
    "Until We Meet Again At The Rainbow Bridge"

ECF Veteran

That's who I used because it was the least expensive too. I bought exta pack of Atties, did the ecf10 for 10% off and qualified for free shipping. Maybe cheaper for overseas? Didn't bother with that kind of vendor. I want to know its in the sates here now when I order

Quote Originally Posted by Faylool View Post
    Why does the user manual tell me I can flip the battery when it's done? I believe they recommend not to leave any battery in its charger after its charged but not sure.QUOTE=graybuck;8081600]I have never flipped the battery. No problems. The PCC shuts off after charging the battery for me. Good prophets sells replacement batteries, tanks, cones and they are very cheap. Like $9 for a battery, $1.70 for a cone, $5 for set of spare tanks.
    [/QUOTE]
    Done riding for awhile. ( Equine )

pan
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jayscott View Post
    Did you try taking the atty out and cleaning the inside of the battery? qtips work wonders.

Im shocked I didn't notice this before but my black pcc had a thin plastic film over it like a lcd screen comes with. It wasn't very noticeable, but the corner popped up. Peeled it off and my once scratched pcc looks brand new again. The plastic doesn't seem to scratch as badly as the film did. Anyone else miss it?
    was wondering about that..thought the edges were starting to "bubble" toward the hinge. Thanks for the info. I am leaving the film on for now I think...till it gets shabby anyway.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Faylool View Post
    Why does the user manual tell me I can flip the battery when it's done?
    OH really? Sorry, I didn't notice that. I will go find my manual and read it.

Quote Originally Posted by jayscott View Post
    Im shocked I didn't notice this before but my black pcc had a thin plastic film over it like a lcd screen comes with. It wasn't very noticeable . . . Anyone else miss it?
    Yep, totally missed it. I have a few scratches on it already, and recalled someone saying their black pcc was really scratched up after only a few days and was thinking "eh, I can live with it." But yeah, it's just the plastic wrap. Taking the cell phone aesthetic to an extreme. I can't wait for similar devices (I imagine future generations / mods will have LCD displays inside the flip, giving me the exact battery charge, and a bunch of useless info and fancy lights) that have a wood inlay box instead of plastic and (fake?) glass.
    Last edited by redbucket; 12-20-2012 at 03:58 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by redbucket View Post
    Yep, totally missed it. I have a few scratches on it already, and recalled someone saying their black pcc was really scratched up after only a few days and was thinking "eh, I can live with it." But yeah, it's just the plastic wrap. Taking the cell phone aesthetic to an extreme. I can't wait for similar devices (I imagine future generations / mods will have LCD displays inside the flip, giving me the exact battery charge, and a bunch of useless info and fancy lights) that have a wood inlay box instead of plastic and (fake?) glass.
    That is one of the reasons that I am so excited about this product and really hope more people will support it and realize it's potential. If this product is successful, more amazing LITTLE ones will be made. The technology is there!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    That is one of the reasons that I am so excited about this product and really hope more people will support it and realize it's potential. If this product is successful, more amazing LITTLE ones will be made. The technology is there!
    I'm with ya. Also, we sound like we're being payed by Joye or something. So just a heads up in case any awesome Chinese business dudes are listening: I'd totally welcome getting paid for my endorsement.

Edit: I should note, I thought (and still think) the eGo-T was the best thing ever until the vision/star dust clearomizers came out. So I guess I am a Joye fanboy, since that wasn't a very popular opinion back then and probably still isn't.
    Last edited by redbucket; 12-20-2012 at 05:21 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The eGo-T is what finally got me off tobacco cigarettes back when I returned to the fold - after a fall of the wagon .
    Last edited by dragonbone; 12-21-2012 at 01:55 AM.