Menthol Juice reviews for the Eroll
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kissprof

Thread: Menthol Juice reviews for the Eroll

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Menthol Juice reviews for the Eroll

I thought I would share my experiences....

A List
    Halo - Sub Zero
    Mister E's Menthol

Both seem like they were made for the eroll. Mister E's gives good liquid flow. Sub Zero tends to lead to a few more air bubbles, but it's added sweetness to its menthol is great.

B List
    Halo - Kringle's Kurse
    Halo - Menthol ice

Try as I might, I can't get this stuff to vape consistently. When they do work, they are very good

C List
    Halo - Cool Mist
    Halo - Mystic

Way too mild for me, but might be just what others are looking for.

D List
    Mt. Baker Vapor - Candy Cane

Tasted like nothing when I first tried it, it's been steeping for about 2 months now, might give it another shot.

F List
    Halo - XB7
    Johnson Creek - Tundra

XB7 was awful. Tundra at least had a menthol hit, but the aftertaste was bad, and I only lasted 2 or 3 drags with it before I had given up. I don't know what the aftertaste is, but it reminds me of olives. Horrid. And good luck getting that taste out of your tanks and out of the atty. It ain't happenin.

On the way......
    Zeus EJuice Double Menthol
    Vapor Chef Absolute 0
    Vapor God Arctic Wolf
    patkin likes this.

I use Mr E straight and added to my other juices. I get 24mg Full and dilute it with PG/VG to other strengths. But I also buy the Light, Medium and Full strengths for when I'm just lazy. I guess I have at least 5 bottles on hand at all times. Its my fav menthol of all I've tried. I've read one reviewer (offsite) say the tobacco taste in it was too strong but, truly, I've never even tasted tobacco in it. On the site its listed in both the tobacco section and non-tobacco so who knows. But I do add it in various strength to my tobacco juices and a couple of fruits I vape. What level menthol do you use in the eroll?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I tend to only use menthol when I have a cold, used the menthol from tecc, worked fine.

Always use a menthol only tank, that's what the white ones are for.

how could you missed Mt. Baker Vapor - extreme ice.

i got mine 50/50 w/5 extra shots. - winter in my mouth

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by patkin View Post
    I use Mr E straight and added to my other juices. I get 24mg Full and dilute it with PG/VG to other strengths. But I also buy the Light, Medium and Full strengths for when I'm just lazy. I guess I have at least 5 bottles on hand at all times. Its my fav menthol of all I've tried. I've read one reviewer (offsite) say the tobacco taste in it was too strong but, truly, I've never even tasted tobacco in it. On the site its listed in both the tobacco section and non-tobacco so who knows. But I do add it in various strength to my tobacco juices and a couple of fruits I vape. What level menthol do you use in the eroll?
    Usually around 12mg. I don't taste any tobacco in the Mr. E's menthol either. I added it to something called Pink Lady and it worked well.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Update:

Vapor God's Arctic Wolf is excellent in the eroll. Will satisfy even the strongest urge for an overpowering minty flavor. 'A' list.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Update: Vapor Chef Arctic 0 is very good. A bit stronger than Mister E, but not as strong as Arctic Wolf. Vapes well in the eroll.