So I'm looking into buying an eRoll for outdoor use.
I've got a couple of questions:
1. Might some of you know the cheapest place to order from to Europe (Luxembourg, if you haven't found out by my unoriginal user name)?
2. How long do the attys last? How often do I need to change them (since they're pretty expensive)
3. I've found this (TANK PACK DESIGN Essential accessories for eRoll) to hold the cartridges while taking as less place as possible, is it worth it? With something like that, does one still need Joyetech's case? I know the case is supposed to hold one more eRoll, but that leads me to my next question.
4. Is it necessary to carry a second eRoll around if the PCC charges the first one up so quickly? I mean, what would would I do with to 90mAh batteries if I can only charge one up, and the charge only takes half an hour? I think I'd really have to be in a desperate need for a vape
5. Does the paint come off easily? I've had bad aesthetic experiences with painted batteries in the past, so I usually stick to the stainless ones. But the black battery would look so nice!
6. Do the atty body and the tank cartridges need to be replaced often or at all?
From what I've read, the eRoll is the best choice right now regarding cig-a-likes, but with so many different models around, you're never sure...
Thanks for your feedback!