Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Joyetech 510-t or eRoll?

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJOOHHNN View Post
    I would say neither.

In cigalikes I have been getting rid of everything except for one.

I gave away my eroll stuff and 510-t stuff. There are better performing cigalikes by a fair margin.
    Okay, fess up, which ones? I ordered an eRoll but will give it to my mom if I don't like it. I don't own any cig-a-likes and have only tried one once (too much nicotine for me). I am attracted to the small form factor though for certain occasions... the biggest draw for me for the eRoll was being able to use my own juice, but I would love to hear about alternatives.
    This is my Provari. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Analog-free since April 10, 2000. Best decision ever.
    Save a Dog's Life - Leave No Paws Behind

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I would say neither.

I gave away my eroll stuff and 510-t stuff. There are better performing cigalikes by a fair margin.
    do tell JJOOHHNN. I would be interested in learning about some of them, too! Thanks!

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

I love my eRoll it is so small. I hate my eRoll it is so small. I love my eRoll it is so small. I hate my eRoll it is so small. I love my eRoll it is so small. Okay I still love it. I usually take a smaller eGo battery (650 mah) with a mini-protank II to avoid refilling. The eRoll with the little case can hold couple extra tanks or an extra ecig. Save the little end caps to seal them. I have thrown a few extra eRoll tanks in pockets without major issues. Honestly moved more to just using the eGo with mini-protank II.
    Lorelei likes this.

I would say neither.

Tell me! Don't leave me hanging like that. Inquiring minds want to know!
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Senior Member ECF Veteran

There's a thread in here where he discusses in depth his disdain for the eRoll. Poke around, you'll find it.

Ah, yes, now I remember.
    propagandax likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

For those who love the eRoll, I'm still baffled why the Ovale Elips never caught on with ECF members, its rarely posted about ...

The Elips seems a bit pricey, but there's some really high quality components, and it has some unique features. It can function as a pass-thru, has a pocket-sized PCC, uses the same Type A atomizer, and has a 360 mAh battery. When its freshly charged, the tank is full, and the atty clean, it delivers a surprising vape ...

Lately I'm carrying two Elips and two eRolls to work, and use the eRoll mostly as a backup. The stainless steel wicks have made the Elips practical, it burned the stock silica wicks too fast, but now I think I finally have it optimized ...

I wish Ovale would make a big brother to the Elips, like with a 650 mAh battery and a 2ml tank. It would still be pocket sized ...

I wish I could make ANY wicks work. I haven't tried SS as I got burned out but may give it a go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12