Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Joyetech 510-t or eRoll?

Default Joyetech 510-t or eRoll?

just trying to determine if there is a real big difference between the 510-t with a carto or clearo and a eroll?

i've seen people say the eroll is better then the 510...why is that?

thanks

EDIT: sorry should have searched first!
    Last edited by johentie; 01-23-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The eRoll is the answer, simply because it is easier to use. Any carto, clearoor tank system is great for eGo's and mods, but having to screw and unscrew things constantly on a stick battery is a pain. The eRoll eliminates that extra bit of hassle.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have changed tanks on the eRoll while driving, its that easy ...

And I'm usually very careful about driving distractions, don't eat hamburgers or send texts while cruising on the freeway. But the eRoll tank switching doesn't even require a glance ...

If your hand is big enough, you can squeeze the eRoll between thumb and index finger to seat the tank, and vape on ...

There is little, if any, worry about juice getting on the battery and killing it in an automatic (no manual button) eroll. My 510s in my backup drawer are all manuals because I was afraid of juice leakage on the battery. Its just not the same having to push a button. And I don't like filling carots nor the looks of a clearo on such a little battery.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

thanks everyone... i ordered the eroll.. i spent money on the 510-T but i just can't see myself moving to a larger mod or ego..

who knows after a few months.. but right now i want to find the right cig-like ecig..

my 510 has juice all over it right now after keeping it in my pocket.. bahh..
    Lorelei likes this.

I tried numerous types of e-cigs. 2 to 3 packs of cigs for almost 50 years. Yes, I said 50. Finally tried eroll 4 weeks ago. I have been completely tobacco free this entire time! If you are trying to eliminate tobacco, the eroll is most definitely the best item on the market IMO. I could not have stopped without it. Read the different forums on how to properly use/care for this item and you will have zero problems. I recommend the eroll without any reservations whatsoever! Best of luck!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats on your success. I believe an eRoll can definitely make a person quit.
    Lorelei, rj134, alisa1970 and 1 others like this.
    Vape 'til you drop

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I agree with this ^^^^^. Wish I found this before all that 808 stuff

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    alisa1970 likes this.

My friend give me 510t for few days to try vaping...and i love vaping...she give me 3 baterries.whole day i must charge tham in circle...and i buy eroll.i charge my pcc over night and no worry.i have two little cig ,one smoking another is charging.only thing that disturbe me small cartridge capacity.but in the morning i refill 4 tanks and change tham....eroll definitly!
    patkin and Lorelei like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I would say neither.

In cigalikes I have been getting rid of everything except for one.

I gave away my eroll stuff and 510-t stuff. There are better performing cigalikes by a fair margin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast