Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JuicyLiquid.com Open for Business

Unregistered Supplier

just placed my order. I am very happy now, I can now make all of my addiction juice have nicotine Awesome site, you opened just in time!!!!

Just placed my order Never felt better about an online ecigarette related purchase.

Thank you,
    mantra

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

darn and when i can no longer afford to e smoke most likely gonna vap what i have or even just resell it thank god i dont get the cravings much any more
    Regards,
    Mage

Well, my hubby sent me back for a little more

I hope Ritalee knows about this and is able to get some. I don't know her, but her videos have been so helpful to me and I read in one of her posts that she was excitedly waiting to get some flavorless from you... I hope she's awake

Sorry I left you out of the thank you on my last post MissJaaxx... consider yourself thanked this time

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for all the support. I'm off to sack out. All orders placed tonight will be packaged tomorrow. Means that some will actually go out with the mail tomorrow and some Tues.

Thanks again, and if you want something you don't see let us know. We're working on getting the actual flavor concentrates the big guys use for tobacco flavors (555, RY4, etc.) and we will be offering liquid menthol (easier to measure) soon.

Jaaxx

ECF Guru

Post Thanks Jaaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaxx View Post
    Thanks for all the support. I'm off to sack out. All orders placed tonight will be packaged tomorrow. Means that some will actually go out with the mail tomorrow and some Tues.

Thanks again, and if you want something you don't see let us know. We're working on getting the actual flavor concentrates the big guys use for tobacco flavors (555, RY4, etc.) and we will be offering liquid menthol (easier to measure) soon.

Jaaxx
    Jaaxx---I will be looking for those concentrates when they hit your site--So glad to have a new e-liquid Suppiler now here located in the US!! --Sun

Nem

That's what I'm talking about! Great DIY site.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaxx View Post

Jaaxx
    Hooray... will be watching for those!

Just placed my order. The site looks great - finally a place to get everything - i am thrilled you offer all the DIY supplies. Congrats on the opening & Good Luck

Now MissJaxx just work on getting thoses t-shirts/tanktops before summer hits

Blog Entries

Default Great site

Hi Jaaxx, just checked out the site. Really like the whole concept and store you have put together. It's gonna be a winner !

Have just one question on the shipping . Would you consider offering a regular shipping option for a reduced cost ? I understand that there are costs involved in buying packaging materials that needs to be covered, but personally i don't mind waiting for a few days if it cuts the shipping cost a little.

I think you are going to be real busy and as soon as i can i'll be placing an order.
    A brit living in the heartland and loving it !!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast