Menthol crystals - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Menthol crystals

  1. #11
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    31

    Default

    i got the crystals and smashed them into a smaller crystal powder. The crystals dissolve easier however I feel like a .... addict with my stash.

    I hope you don't see me on COPS trying to convince the police that I carry around a clear bag of menthol crystals and not .... crystals.

    Great concept all the way around can't wait for full line of flavors.

  2. #12
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central NY, USA
    Posts
    10,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mojorisin View Post
    i got the crystals and smashed them into a smaller crystal powder. The crystals dissolve easier however I feel like a .... addict with my stash.

    I hope you don't see me on COPS trying to convince the police that I carry around a clear bag of menthol crystals and not .... crystals.

    Great concept all the way around can't wait for full line of flavors.
    Too funny! Maybe they'll do a "roundup" and you'll see a bunch of us on there.

    Lu

  3. #13
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    824

    Default

    LOL The resemblance is uncanny. Fortunately, one whiff of the stuff will prove our innocence!

  4. #14
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    mace bewley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rogers AR
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissJaaxx View Post
    LOL The resemblance is uncanny. Fortunately, one whiff of the stuff will prove our innocence!
    I'm glad to see you think the same thing! LOL I sent you an e-mail about.
    Me and the wife were about to die laughing. I was worried about taking it on the truck with me, but like you said one sniff and you know it menthol!
    Thanks for the great service and the hand written thank you is the best!!!!

    Mace
    Mace

  5. #15
    Senior Member ECF Veteran Elwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    199
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    So, are you still going to carry the menthol crystals, or are you going to the liquid only?
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

  6. #16
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    So, are you still going to carry the menthol crystals, or are you going to the liquid only?
    Oh yeah, we're gonna have both.

  7. #17
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, ID
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Wish I'd known that before I bought this big old bag of crystals. LOL But really it is easy to use them. They really do freshen up your juice, especially for us menthol addicts.

  8. #18
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    134

    Default

    I have a 30 ML bottle of JC arctic mint and I am wondering I have used like 2 in a half ML since I got it and I am wondering should I put a couple of crystals in the whole 30 ML bottle or just do it in the 3 ML dropper?

  9. #19
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    AnglVapin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cajunland - Louisiana
    Posts
    738

    Default

    I ordered the liquid menthol and it is awesome.

    I must admit... I certainly vaped VICKS! LOL Sure cleared my head but not the effect I was going for.

    Tried a second batch with 1/4 of the amount and it is awesome! I love this stuff. So little goes SOOOO far!

    Super fast shipping too!

  10. #20
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnglVapin View Post
    Tried a second batch with 1/4 of the amount and it is awesome! I love this stuff. So little goes SOOOO far!
    Be sure to write down the amounts you used. That's the whole point of using the drops, they never change (unlike the crystals.) I'm so glad to see people getting good use out of them!

    Jaaxx

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread