Menthol crystals - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Menthol crystals

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I added 1 drop of the methol liquid to about 3/4ml of choclate liquid and absolutely loved the result. For some reason it seemed to add a kinda tobaccoish flavor to it and a bit of throat hit for sure. Too bad that was my last bit o chocolate

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Idahojo View Post
    I took a 4ml glass bottle with eye dropper and filled half full of unflavored juice. I added 3 crystals and sealed it tight. Then I put it in a larger glass jar and filled it with very hot tap water. I let it sit for about 5 minutes till crystals dissolved. Worked great. I just use it to add a more menthol to my menthol juices or sometimes to a cart of chocolate to give it a little kick. I like it. It's not sweet like mint tho so don't expect that.
    I was going for the microwave but i decided to drop a small part of a crystal in a half filled 1 dram bottle and sit it in the sink with hot water at the bottom to disolve them.. I tried to go to the SAQ (Société des Alcools du Québec) and they didnt had any everclear.. only a bigass 61$ alcool bottle that could have done the trick. So i decided to just dissolve the crystal in pure PG instead

thanks for the advice everyone.. i am a 100% menthol smoker on analogs and looking for the perfect mix for me to quit those damn thang

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DaDuke View Post
    For some reason it seemed to add a kinda tobaccoish flavor to it and a bit of throat hit for sure.
    Makes sense. The major flavor components of cigarette tobacco are cocoa, anise and menthol (even in some non-menthol cigs.)

hey doc i saw that 94% alcohol at the saq website too? dont they carry that in those smaller bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by DocBurN View Post
    I was going for the microwave but i decided to drop a small part of a crystal in a half filled 1 dram bottle and sit it in the sink with hot water at the bottom to disolve them.. I tried to go to the SAQ (Société des Alcools du Québec) and they didnt had any everclear.. only a bigass 61$ alcool bottle that could have done the trick. So i decided to just dissolve the crystal in pure PG instead

thanks for the advice everyone.. i am a 100% menthol smoker on analogs and looking for the perfect mix for me to quit those damn thang
    Save yourself some hassle & just get their menthol drops. Go light with them the first time you try them, they are STRONG! One drop in that 1 dram bottle is a good start. I cleaned my sinus' out the first time I made a mix with them! Jaaxx told me to be careful but I didn't listen...
    If you want the analog menthol taste, get some tobacco flavored e-liquid & start experimenting with it. So far, I've found that Winston juice & menthol is about the closest to an analog menthol taste. I also add some VG for vapor production. One note here, the kind of vaporizer you have also makes a big difference in taste.
    I smoked menthol analogs since I was 17(2 packs a day for the last *cough* years). I had no intentions of quitting, but I dropped them 6-20-09 when I got my 1st kit & haven't looked back. I feel great for it & am saving $200+ a month.
    Good luck!
    SS...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Made my first Menthol order this evening (Crystals and drops). I like the build your own thing..

Nice price on carts too.

Thanks....

Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't remember seeing actual crystals at any vendor sites. Can anyone recommend a supplier?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

er....ugh..... you could try JuicyLiquid (:

Click right ----> Here

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BrockJ View Post
    er....ugh..... you could try JuicyLiquid (:

Click right ----> Here

Hehe, I giggled a little!
    Yep, we've got both the crystals and the drops. Stop on in!

Cheapest place I could find for menthol crystals was Ebay. 2 ounces for around $7.50.
    That is a lot of crystals but others are almost as high for way less and it is a several years supply.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast