Menthol crystals
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Menthol crystals

Default Menthol crystals

OK, so I ordered some menthol crystals. A LOT of menthol crystals. With the unflavored juice. I put some juice in a 3ml bottle because I don't want to screw up the entire bottle. Do I just put the crystals in the juice and wait for them to dissolve?

Nothing like ordering something I have no idea how to use!
    Thanks.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Start with just the tiniest piece for a 3ml bottle. You can either wait for it to dissolve on it's own, or you can gently heat the bottle by running it under hot tap water.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You want to use the tiniest, tiniest piece like the tip of the crystal. You do not need much at all. Start small you can always add more.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tWaitToTry! View Post
    OK, so I ordered some menthol crystals. A LOT of menthol crystals. With the unflavored juice. I put some juice in a 3ml bottle because I don't want to screw up the entire bottle. Do I just put the crystals in the juice and wait for them to dissolve?

Nothing like ordering something I have no idea how to use!
    Thanks.
    Yes.....as the two previous members stated...use with haste..or you will end up with "Vicks"!!...in moderation the menthol is wonderfullThe Wiz!
    Puffythegun likes this.
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Ultra Member

I took a 4ml glass bottle with eye dropper and filled half full of unflavored juice. I added 3 crystals and sealed it tight. Then I put it in a larger glass jar and filled it with very hot tap water. I let it sit for about 5 minutes till crystals dissolved. Worked great. I just use it to add a more menthol to my menthol juices or sometimes to a cart of chocolate to give it a little kick. I like it. It's not sweet like mint tho so don't expect that.

ECF Guru

Post The Microwave

I threw 3 little crystals in a 10 ml glass bottle of thined out VG and put it in the microwave for 5 seconds--great flavor and throat hit---Sun

Super Member ECF Veteran

Sometime this week we will have liquid menthol which will end the guesswork for "mentholating" e-liquid. It's quite a bit easier to accurately deal with drops rather than random sized crystals.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaxx View Post
    Sometime this week we will have liquid menthol which will end the guesswork for "mentholating" e-liquid. It's quite a bit easier to accurately deal with drops rather than random sized crystals.
    That sounds great! Put me down for a couple bottles Jaxx!

Mace
    Mace

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    I threw 3 little crystals in a 10 ml glass bottle of thined out VG and put it in the microwave for 5 seconds--great flavor and throat hit---Sun
    Oh and Sun, be very careful with the microwave. PG and VG can combust if too hot. Don't ask me how I know.

ECF Guru

Post It did get Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaxx View Post
    Oh and Sun, be very careful with the microwave. PG and VG can combust if too hot. Don't ask me how I know.
    Jaaxx--When I put your crystals in and did microwave--the bottle was very hot for only hitting it for 5 seconds!!! Next time a will go to 3 seconds. Crystals sure are great--Talk about throat hit--WOW--Sun

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast