Hi Guys boB has been spending every minute he has free preparing for the move. If you need to reach him please use firstname.lastname@example.org to do so. We have a busy week and he'll be home this evening to help mix tomorrow and then he's back to meet with more inspectors and do more work.
We apologize if communication hasn't been up to par lately. We weighed closing an extra week as opposed to working this way, but felt it better to keep the store open as much as possible this week because it's looking more and more like we may be closed close to 2 weeks during this. If the inspections Tuesday go well we're looking at closing possibly this Friday and re-opening on Friday July 6th. That would leave us 11-12 days to get moved, set up, and take from the 30th (which is our youngest son's B-day) through July 4th to rewind and be prepared for the heavy ordering that will follow, while staying on schedule.
Bob said he'll be sending out a newsletter possibly tomorrow, or he may wait until after Tuesday, when we have a pretty firm idea of the exact dates of the relocation.