Everything Killer Juice 15ml for only $4.99 Weekly Deals
Page 1 of 779 123451151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree9526Likes

Thread: Everything Killer Juice 15ml for only $4.99 Weekly Deals

Last edited by Misty; 02-07-2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: edited as per OP request

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I recommend you guys try this. Walt really gets some great flavor out of his juices, and his customer service is top notch!

Protovapor XPV DNA30 - Origen RDA, Rebuilt Aspire Nautilus Tanks, usually serving H1N1

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWillyson View Post
    I recommend you guys try this. Walt really gets some great flavor out of his juices, and his customer service is top notch!
    Thank you for your kind words!
    Aurora-Oblivion and vinny265 like this.

Someone just emailed me. We do ship overseas! I try to keep the shipping as close to the actual cost as I can. No need to over charge ;D

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The ripe strawberry is AWESOME...even after I forgot to rinse the cotton out for my flavor wick and I get the "ick" cotton taste from my PT bottom coil GS-H2 clearomizer you can taste the sweet sweet strawberry!

Haven't had a chance to try the other two bottles...but thse guys are DEFINITELY contenders on simple yet scrumptious flavors!

For $3.50....that's a great deal, I thought at $5 it was decent, but for $3.50....jump on it like a fat kid on a twinky folks!

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

OK sold. I just ordered two bottles. I was wondering what the pg / vg ratio is though.
    Aurora-Oblivion and Walt83 like this.
    Learn about this first of its kind book about vaping, the first ever full length literary work with a vaper as the main protagonist: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...vape-book.html

Quote Originally Posted by CJLaity View Post
    OK sold. I just ordered two bottles. I was wondering what the pg / vg ratio is though.
    We use a 60/40 ratio but can customize it to what ever you like

Quote Originally Posted by WarHawk-AVG View Post
    The ripe strawberry is AWESOME...even after I forgot to rinse the cotton out for my flavor wick and I get the "ick" cotton taste from my PT bottom coil GS-H2 clearomizer you can taste the sweet sweet strawberry!

Haven't had a chance to try the other two bottles...but thse guys are DEFINITELY contenders on simple yet scrumptious flavors!

For $3.50....that's a great deal, I thought at $5 it was decent, but for $3.50....jump on it like a fat kid on a twinky folks!
    I had a feeling you were going to love that flavor. That is one of my pride and joy flavors.

Thank you again for your kind works. I am glad you enjoyed it!
    Aurora-Oblivion likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    We use a 60/40 ratio but can customize it to what ever you like

I had a feeling you were going to love that flavor. That is one of my pride and joy flavors.

Thank you again for your kind works. I am glad you enjoyed it!
    60/40 sounds good enough. Already placed my order so will leave it as is. Thanks for the deal.
    Aurora-Oblivion and Walt83 like this.
    Learn about this first of its kind book about vaping, the first ever full length literary work with a vaper as the main protagonist: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...vape-book.html

Super Member* Verified Member Jenn Perry's Avatar

I got the CHerry and OMG it is excellent!!!!! I am ordering some more...I mixed with a cola I had and it was really yummy

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn Perry View Post
    I got the CHerry and OMG it is excellent!!!!! I am ordering some more...I mixed with a cola I had and it was really yummy
    I am glad you like it. Our cherry is more of a wild cherry flavor than a cough syrup cherry
    Plumes.91 and Aurora-Oblivion like this.

Page 1 of 779 123451151101501 ... LastLast