DIY was never so easy! - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY was never so easy!

New DIY Flavors (currently being added as we speak)

Honey
    Black Cherry
    Pancakes
    Custard
    Cream Cheese
    Banana
    Menthol
    Citrus Dew
    Baja
    Marshmallow
    Cotton Candy
    White Chocolate

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    I would use no more than .5 - 1 ml first to try. If a customer asked for a hint I would add 1ml to a 30ml bottles

Hope this helps!
    Yes it does! Thank you!
    There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me!" ~~~Layne Beachley~~~

Does the Baja DIY end up tasting just like the premixed version you can buy from Walt? If so, I'm going to get some.

Senior Member Verified Member Robobob1221's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boborone View Post
    I wouldn't even call it DIY lite. I'd call it buying flavor and nic separate. Maybe shake and bake would be a better term.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjtown View Post
    ive been telling my freinds "shake and vape"

The vials say 8ml to be safe. (That way we never under fill) They actually hold a little over 10ml.
    The base is filled with approx. 115ml

When mixed if it was as we tested the flavoring would be 15.38% this can be +/- 1% but should still be enough. Normally manufacturers only use 10% (eww)
    im a little confused. are you recommending a flavoring percent of approx 15.38% +/- 1% for the shake-and-vape mixes?
    the website says to start at 5-10%, then adjust to taste.

thanks for the 99c sale btw! i got the citrus dew, blue razz, cin roll, lemonade, and anti-venom. im freekin stoked because i really dig citrus vapes and its been forever since ive had a nice cin roll juice.

Ultra Member Verified Member sjtown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robobob1221 View Post
    Bbbbbbeeeeeesssssttttt love love love

Taptytalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    im a little confused. are you recommending a flavoring percent of approx 15.38% +/- 1% for the shake-and-vape mixes?

thanks for the 99c sale btw! i got the citrus dew, blue razz, cin roll, lemonade, and anti-venom. im freekin stoked because i really dig citrus vapes and its been forever since ive had a nice cin roll juice.
    We always say you should start low and work up. This is because people may only need that much to enjoy their vape. If you want to mix it exactly like what we do in the office then you would do the 15.38%

Does this help? Sorry it is hard to explain. We make sure there is always extra flavoring in our bottles to try and prevent the "these flavors are weak" complaints.

Can't wait to hear how you like cinnamon roll. I got a bottle in the mail last week, then turned around and bought more on the sale - I love it.
    Proud to be a loyal Killer Juice Minion since February 2014!

We always say you should start low and work up. This is because people may only need that much to enjoy their vape. If you want to mix it exactly like what we do in the office then you would do the 15.38%

Does this help? Sorry it is hard to explain. We make sure there is always extra flavoring in our bottles to try and prevent the "these flavors are weak" complaints.
    yes, that is exactly the info i was looking for. thank you i assumed that is what you meant but i just wanted to be sure.
    do you use the same flavoring percentage for each of your different juices?

yes, that is exactly the info i was looking for. thank you i assumed that is what you meant but i just wanted to be sure.
    do you use the same flavoring percentage for each of your different juices?
    Well the percentages of each part changes per flavor we try to keep it around this but for some flavors like banana we will add a little higher %, while citrus ones are a bit lower.

All depends on our testing. I am picky

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast