DIY was never so easy! - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 170

Thread: DIY was never so easy!

  1. #21
    Registered Supplier Walt83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    New DIY Flavors (currently being added as we speak)

    Honey
    Black Cherry
    Pancakes
    Custard
    Cream Cheese
    Banana
    Menthol
    Citrus Dew
    Baja
    Marshmallow
    Cotton Candy
    White Chocolate

  2. #22
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    rosepetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    My World
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    I would use no more than .5 - 1 ml first to try. If a customer asked for a hint I would add 1ml to a 30ml bottles

    Hope this helps!
    Yes it does! Thank you!
    There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me!" ~~~Layne Beachley~~~

  3. #23
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Does the Baja DIY end up tasting just like the premixed version you can buy from Walt? If so, I'm going to get some.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Verified Member Robobob1221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boborone View Post
    I wouldn't even call it DIY lite. I'd call it buying flavor and nic separate. Maybe shake and bake would be a better term.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjtown View Post
    ive been telling my freinds "shake and vape"

  5. #25
    PV Master ECF Veteran Kemosabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Roe Dylin
    Posts
    5,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    The vials say 8ml to be safe. (That way we never under fill) They actually hold a little over 10ml.
    The base is filled with approx. 115ml

    When mixed if it was as we tested the flavoring would be 15.38% this can be +/- 1% but should still be enough. Normally manufacturers only use 10% (eww)
    im a little confused. are you recommending a flavoring percent of approx 15.38% +/- 1% for the shake-and-vape mixes?
    the website says to start at 5-10%, then adjust to taste.

    thanks for the 99c sale btw! i got the citrus dew, blue razz, cin roll, lemonade, and anti-venom. im freekin stoked because i really dig citrus vapes and its been forever since ive had a nice cin roll juice.


  6. #26
    Ultra Member Verified Member sjtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    armed forces europe
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robobob1221 View Post
    Bbbbbbeeeeeesssssttttt love love love


    Taptytalk

  7. #27
    Registered Supplier Walt83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    im a little confused. are you recommending a flavoring percent of approx 15.38% +/- 1% for the shake-and-vape mixes?
    the website says to start at 5-10%, then adjust to taste.

    thanks for the 99c sale btw! i got the citrus dew, blue razz, cin roll, lemonade, and anti-venom. im freekin stoked because i really dig citrus vapes and its been forever since ive had a nice cin roll juice.
    We always say you should start low and work up. This is because people may only need that much to enjoy their vape. If you want to mix it exactly like what we do in the office then you would do the 15.38%

    Does this help? Sorry it is hard to explain. We make sure there is always extra flavoring in our bottles to try and prevent the "these flavors are weak" complaints.

  8. #28
    Super Member demlevis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    im a little confused. are you recommending a flavoring percent of approx 15.38% +/- 1% for the shake-and-vape mixes?
    the website says to start at 5-10%, then adjust to taste.

    thanks for the 99c sale btw! i got the citrus dew, blue razz, cin roll, lemonade, and anti-venom. im freekin stoked because i really dig citrus vapes and its been forever since ive had a nice cin roll juice.
    Can't wait to hear how you like cinnamon roll. I got a bottle in the mail last week, then turned around and bought more on the sale - I love it.
    Proud to be a loyal Killer Juice Minion since February 2014!

  9. #29
    PV Master ECF Veteran Kemosabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Roe Dylin
    Posts
    5,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    We always say you should start low and work up. This is because people may only need that much to enjoy their vape. If you want to mix it exactly like what we do in the office then you would do the 15.38%

    Does this help? Sorry it is hard to explain. We make sure there is always extra flavoring in our bottles to try and prevent the "these flavors are weak" complaints.
    yes, that is exactly the info i was looking for. thank you i assumed that is what you meant but i just wanted to be sure.
    do you use the same flavoring percentage for each of your different juices?


  10. #30
    Registered Supplier Walt83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    yes, that is exactly the info i was looking for. thank you i assumed that is what you meant but i just wanted to be sure.
    do you use the same flavoring percentage for each of your different juices?
    Well the percentages of each part changes per flavor we try to keep it around this but for some flavors like banana we will add a little higher %, while citrus ones are a bit lower.

    All depends on our testing. I am picky

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Bookmarks