DIY was never so easy!
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: DIY was never so easy!

Thumbs up DIY was never so easy!

The new DIY section is now open!
    How easy is it? Well it could not get any easier!

How to DIY with Walt!

Step 1: Pick out a base mix with the nicotine level you like, and buy 2 vials of flavoring from the site. (you can mix and match 2 flavors or buy 2 of the same)

Step 2: Once you get everything in the mail... Pour the 2 flavor vials in to the base (you may need to pour a bit of base out) and shake! When I say shake I mean SHAKE!

Step 3: Give your juice a try! The mixture may need to steep for 7 days, or if you like it right out the gate, simply enjoy!

Examples:

To make Cherry Coke 12mg

To make Strawberry Tobacco (yum) 24mg

Share your custom flavors on here and let people know what you are creating! We will be adding flavors once or twice a week to let you play around and come up with your own ADV!

Full Member Verified Member

fyi use about 15-20 percent flavoring to start, and judge from there

Is the lemon/lime flavor lemonade/limeade? Or is it just regular lemon/lime?

Quote Originally Posted by larsfk View Post
    fyi use about 15-20 percent flavoring to start, and judge from there
    With this mix you should end up with roughly 16% flavoring with two vials. That is the same as retail

Quote Originally Posted by fatpeopleunite View Post
    Is the lemon/lime flavor lemonade/limeade? Or is it just regular lemon/lime?
    It is just regular. You would need a sweetener added to it.

Just might have to experiment! Walt, you said the base comes in a 135 mL bottle so there's room to add flavors... how much is actually in the bottle? If 16 mL of flavor is 16%, I'm guessing you fill the bottles to 84 mL (84+16=100...16/100=16%). Is that right'ish?
    Harlen likes this.
    Proud to be a loyal Killer Juice Minion since February 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by demlevis View Post
    Just might have to experiment! Walt, you said the base comes in a 135 mL bottle so there's room to add flavors... how much is actually in the bottle? If 16 mL of flavor is 16%, I'm guessing you fill the bottles to 84 mL (84+16=100...16/100=16%). Is that right'ish?
    The vials say 8ml to be safe. (That way we never under fill) They actually hold a little over 10ml.
    The base is filled with approx. 115ml

When mixed if it was as we tested the flavoring would be 15.38% this can be +/- 1% but should still be enough. Normally manufacturers only use 10% (eww)

Ultra Member Verified Member sjtown's Avatar

im soooo excited to try this, i need massive amounts of juice to push on the guys! they always want whatever bottle i have on me, and i end up juiceless for a shift. now to get lots of mini bottles :P
    JoanJ likes this.

So each vial is for one bottle of juice? How much does that make total? This almost sounds like the Australian way to sell juice and not DIY.
    Quote Originally Posted by rico942 View Post
    I would much rather continue my enjoyment of nicotine in a benign manner, than risk turning into a self-righteous nuisance with an unfulfilled craving ...

Quote Originally Posted by demlevis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    The vials say 8ml to be safe. (That way we never under fill) They actually hold a little over 10ml.
    The base is filled with approx. 115ml

When mixed if it was as we tested the flavoring would be 15.38% this can be +/- 1% but should still be enough. Normally manufacturers only use 10% (eww)
    Quote Originally Posted by boborone View Post
    So each vial is for one bottle of juice? How much does that make total? This almost sounds like the Australian way to sell juice and not DIY.
    The quotes above should answer your question... except the part about how juice is sold in Australia. I guess you could call this "DIY light" since you don't mix the unflavored base yourself. You're just adding flavoring to the base.
    Proud to be a loyal Killer Juice Minion since February 2014!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast