Killer Juice - DIY Recipes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Killer Juice - DIY Recipes

Super Member Verified Member juggalofisher88's Avatar
    Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States

Mmm sounds good.
    So far my diy dew flavors are gonna need probably 60/40 flavor mix and upped to 15% flavor.

The clove one is pretty decent but still looking for a more creamier flavor, I'm thinking more vanilla less caramel less sweetener and some marshmellow... Anywhos I'll post more when I have new batches gotta vape through these cause I'm outta bottles lol

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A couple drops of cream cheese might help with that. Or cheesecake, which is pretty much cream cheese, lemon, and sweetener.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiotic Biorhythms View Post
    A couple drops of cream cheese might help with that. Or cheesecake, which is pretty much cream cheese, lemon, and sweetener.
    Cool thanks will tRy once I order some more flavors (and shakes lol) for now I'll have to try some MM... and to think I was eyeballing the cheescake pretty hard

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

So I've made quite a few "sample size" mixes I'm letting steep for a couple of weeks before trying....(About 20 "Mixes" and 5 "one" flavorings)

I tried one mix yesterday (custard/vanilla/marshmallow) and it was so bad, I decided to just put them up and give them time.....

Today I finished off the last of the samples sizes I wanted to mix up, and one smelled so good I fired it up....

Lemon Cookie
    12ml Base
    1.5ml Lemon
    1.0ml Pancake
    0.5ml Custard
    3-5 micro drops Sweetener (18 guage needle dropper) Probable equals about 1-2 regular eyedropper drops. (I would start with 1 if using an eyedropper, sweetener tends to be potent)

(Makes one full 15 ml sample @ around 20% flavor.....I went with 0.5 ml flavoring per 2ml of base, the math is easier and I tend to like more flavor in my mixes)

Still very peppery (12mg NIC is more than the 6/9 I usually smoke, and it's very fresh so I expected that)

Tastes is like a warm lemon/maple cookie, actually finished the whole tank even though it had the NIC "pepper" kick too it....

Can't wait to see where it's at in a few weeks...

I added sweetener after the first few *puffs*, (one micro drop of sweetener to the 2.5ml tank using an 18 guage needle drop cap) because the lemon needed a bit of sweet. So that should transfer to 3-5 micro drops of sweetener to the the full 15ml bottle.

Keep these coming, this is great! I really like to see these recipes and ideas. I'm still trying to figure out some good combos and right percentages.

I can put my other "mix" recipes up if you guys wanna see....but I'm not sure if they will actually turn out any good....

I just went by smelling the flavorings and working on flavor *mixes* I know I tend to like....

So to update my last post
    My diy dews flavors at 15% flavor/ 85% base
    50/50 citrus dew/ orange, or cherry or lime. Turned out pretty good nice and crisp.
    Still working on my clove one. Next batch will be
    40% clove
    15% cheescake
    20% caramel
    10% vanilla
    5% cotton candy
    Using a 15% flavor mix.
    Wish me luck

Crap I made the above clove mix, and 4 others while drinking last night and can only remember what's in 1 other.... time for some smell/taste tests lol

*Edit* Crap I didn't make that clove mix either it was a diffrent mix with no cotton candy...
    Last edited by juggalofisher88; 06-30-2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Crap

Full Member Verified Member CJHacker's Avatar

What can we use as a suitable "sweetener"? I don't see anything listed on the site yet and I just ordered up some base and favors to play around with.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

50% Blueberry
    25% Lemon
    25% Cream Cheese

So dang delicious.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast