New Project! Show yourself off! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: New Project! Show yourself off!

  1. #31
    Super Member Verified Member juggalofisher88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooth Tamer View Post
    Think he changed his mind on this banner thing lol.
    With how sleek and clean the site looks idk if a banner would look good on there.
    Indeed it's very streamlined and clean looking, still needs the bug with the tabs fixed. But he said they was working on it

    Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

  2. #32
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    JoanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    17,326

    Default

    I ended up deleting the image of my stash... do I need to post it again to et my free bottle'o'joose?

  3. #33
    Senior Member Trickydick666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    232

    Default

    running low :/ gotta order more tonight

  4. #34
    Registered Supplier Walt83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juggalofisher88 View Post
    Indeed it's very streamlined and clean looking, still needs the bug with the tabs fixed. But he said they was working on it

    Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3
    I am trying to get to that project. These images will be used part of a facebook banner and some other social media things. Just need to get caught up a bit.

  5. #35
    Super Member Verified Member juggalofisher88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    I am trying to get to that project. These images will be used part of a facebook banner and some other social media things. Just need to get caught up a bit.
    oh by all means take your time...
    I don't see how u even have time to p*ss let alone post on here and Facebook and all that other good stuff with all these killer sales
    one day I would like to shake your hand lol

  6. #36
    Ultra Member Verified Member sjtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    armed forces europe
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juggalofisher88 View Post
    oh by all means take your time...
    I don't see how u even have time to p*ss let alone post on here and Facebook and all that other good stuff with all these killer sales
    one day I would like to shake your hand lol
    i agree, next time im near you in michigan visting my sister, i may have to look you up! might be a few years though, we still got 2 years overseas if we dont get our wishlist to japan

  7. #37
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjtown View Post
    i agree, next time im near you in michigan visting my sister, i may have to look you up! might be a few years though, we still got 2 years overseas if we dont get our wishlist to japan
    I so hope you guys go to Japan as we are ! That way we can still hang


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    447

    Default




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Ultra Member Verified Member sjtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    armed forces europe
    Posts
    1,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elithea L Burger View Post

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    i dont know how long ur zombie apaco stash would last
    considering your cronic hubby downs 5-15ml a day

  10. #40
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Hehehehe true !!!!!! But he's more picky true tobacco man !


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks