Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Killer Cafe - Product Blitz Sale! (Plus Cherry Berry)

Ultra Member Verified Member EKat's Avatar

Hi , very interested in trying your juices!!

Ultra Member

Hey Walt.....so is the banana split flavor just being released to me or you gonna go live with it? inquiring minds wanna know

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Had to try the Caramel Latte...I havn't been disappointed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    Hey Walt.....so is the banana split flavor just being released to me or you gonna go live with it? inquiring minds wanna know
    And the prize for the best use of colors goes to...Renegayde!

Pedestal, indeed!
    V8inDamma and Bionicunderwear like this.
    Proud to be a loyal Killer Juice Minion since February 2014!

Ultra Member

Omg.....omg......omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Member

some one boil some water I am fixin to give birth to a CBC baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Member Verified Member Cariessa's Avatar

Got my Cafe Killer package of goodness yesterday! I've never tried coffee juices because I keep hearing how coffee lovers can never find a good one but so far I'm impressed. I've tried two, here are my thoughts....

Caramel Latte: Full, rich coffee flavor but not much caramel or creamy. First try (as always) was in a 'disposable' CE4 and I thought maybe it was the cheap tank so I cleaned up a PT3 and tried it. Vaped half a tank so far. The Caramel is a little more pronounced in the better tank but I still only get it on the exhale. The richness of the (excellent) coffee flavor really covers it up. It's good, but I was hoping for more creamy caramel sweetness. Maybe it will get better with a warm water bath, some shaking and some air?

Mocha: I'm there. Yes, I'm in creamy Mocha heaven this morning. Same full rich coffee flavor with cocoa just underneath all the way through. This isn't a Hot Cocoa/coffee blend, it's a true Mocha without much sweetness but still creamy. This actually makes me really excited to try the Hot Cocoa, I'm hoping it's like this and not to sweet!

Who's tried Cherry Berry Chiller? The Chiller made me wary but I ordered it anyway. I'm not a menthol person and I figure with 'chiller' in the name this is probably just that. It smells yummy but I'd like to know for sure if it's a menthol before I try it. (All menthols get fowarded to my son's GF lol)

Edit: On a side note, it's not even 7am and I'm watching the clock. Can't wait till noon so I can place my next order! Walt's hints at 'dew' flavors this week means it'll be a 'stock up' sale for me!! Get me a big envelope ready, Walt!
    Last edited by Cariessa; 07-03-2014 at 10:56 AM.
    JoanJ likes this.

Ultra Member

I got the Cherry Berry Chiller and did not know it was a new formulation till Walt told me.......it is more of a ice than a menthol if that makes sense......LOL probably just my warped sense of taste but it reminds me of like a fruity sort of gum like trident or something

Senior Member Verified Member Nick N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    I got the Cherry Berry Chiller and did not know it was a new formulation till Walt told me.......it is more of a ice than a menthol if that makes sense......LOL probably just my warped sense of taste but it reminds me of like a fruity sort of gum like trident or something
    My daughter (she is 10) said it smells like ice breakers raspberry gum.

http://m.hersheys.com/icebreakers/cu...cubes-gum.aspx

Wife says it tastes like a cherry Icee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234