Is it possible to indicate color of juice?

Thread: Is it possible to indicate color of juice?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Is it possible to indicate color of juice?

Hey all! I'm new to Killer Juice, but I'm loving you guys so far. I hopped on board during the Baja/Pina Colada/Strawberry Kiwi sale and all three flavors are great. Will definitely be ordering more.

One "request" I have that I'm sure others would appreciate as well is possibly indicating the color of each juice. I ALWAYS have awful luck with dark juices. No matter what device/atomizer I use, medium/dark juices destroy my attys in 2 days tops. Because of that, I always try to buy light juices, and I generally shy away from even trying juices I think might be dark (coffees and hot chocolate this week for example)

Could a "light, medium, dark" or whatever you deem appropriate indication be listed on the page for each juice? Baja is light, kiwi strawberry is medium, ??? is dark?

Thanks for the consideration, and you guys are doing a great job!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Walt83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcl5000 View Post
    Hey all! I'm new to Killer Juice, but I'm loving you guys so far. I hopped on board during the Baja/Pina Colada/Strawberry Kiwi sale and all three flavors are great. Will definitely be ordering more.

One "request" I have that I'm sure others would appreciate as well is possibly indicating the color of each juice. I ALWAYS have awful luck with dark juices. No matter what device/atomizer I use, medium/dark juices destroy my attys in 2 days tops. Because of that, I always try to buy light juices, and I generally shy away from even trying juices I think might be dark (coffees and hot chocolate this week for example)

Could a "light, medium, dark" or whatever you deem appropriate indication be listed on the page for each juice? Baja is light, kiwi strawberry is medium, ??? is dark?

Thanks for the consideration, and you guys are doing a great job!
    This is a great idea. Let me talk with my developer and see if we can get something added to the site

I think this could be tricky because just as an example shamrock shake starts out as clear/light but over time becomes medium/dark . Some are obvious like chocolate remaining dark but many aren't .

Ultra Member

just my experience but.....I have yet to have one of Walt's flavors gunk up a coil.....even the coffee, chocolate, ect flavors do not ruin coils for me

Super Member ECF Veteran

Awesome!

BTW I get baja blast every time I'm at taco bell (and 12 packs now that they have it), and the juice is just as good!

I haven't had issues either .