Killer Juice Website Troubles
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Nick N
  • 1 Post By tencars
  • 1 Post By Walt83

Thread: Killer Juice Website Troubles

Default Killer Juice Website Troubles

Every time I go to register or checkout it comes up with a 'webpage not available' message. I thought maybe it was my computer or browser causing the issue so I've been furiously tinkering with security settings and wiping cookies/cache and whatnot all morning. Then about an hour ago the checkout button started working and I entered in my info only to have it give the error message again when I tried to complete the order. Not sure what to think now other than there's a devious, giggling website god out there trolling the hell out of me.... :P

Anyone else having this issue? Thoughts on fixing it or what the problem might be?

Thanks!

P.S. - I'm having the same issue with any online store that uses gostorego. I've added it to all of my allowed websites to no avail.

Senior Member Verified Member Nick N's Avatar

Placed an order last night around 11 pm (EST) using Chrome on my Windows 7 PC.
    Vaylianne likes this.

Thanks Nick. Probably on my end then. Do you mind going to the website now and clicking the log in button to see if it gives you the error message? If it does, I will just find another computer to put the order through.

Edit: I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 too. It has to be some sort of ad blocker or firewall causing the issue I think.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vaylianne View Post
    Thanks Nick. Probably on my end then. Do you mind going to the website now and clicking the log in button to see if it gives you the error message? If it does, I will just find another computer to put the order through.

Edit: I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 too. It has to be some sort of ad blocker or firewall causing the issue I think.

Using Firefox browser with Windows 7 64bit and everything works for me.
    Vaylianne likes this.

Ha! I switched around some DNS settings and voilą! Finally got to place my order. Thanks for responding and checking the website you two.

There was a bug on Magento... Sorry about that but I am glad it is working
    Vaylianne likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

I had a problem when trying to order some shake specials. I placed a successful order for some during that sale. I was going to order more after reading some shamrock shake reviews and could not get the order through. I did a contact us but did not hear anything back. I have since ordered again and had no problems. I think the site sometimes has problems. Too bad; no shamrock shake to try. Not in my budget now unless on sale. Maybe next time.

Next time you have trouble with the site:

1.) Go to Control Panel
    2.) Click 'View network status and tasks' (It's under Network and Internet)
    3.) Click 'Change adapter settings' in the sidebar.
    4.) Right click 'Local Area Connection' and click 'Properties' on the drop down menu.
    5.) Click 'Internet Protocol Version 4' and click 'Properties.'
    6.) Click to 'Use the following DNS server addresses and type 8.8.8.8 in the first box and 8.8.4.4. in the second.

If you were having the same problem I was with Magneto with it not letting you check out or sign in, this should clear it up. These instructions are for Windows 7. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vaylianne View Post
    Next time you have trouble with the site:

1.) Go to Control Panel
    2.) Click 'View network status and tasks' (It's under Network and Internet)
    3.) Click 'Change adapter settings' in the sidebar.
    4.) Right click 'Local Area Connection' and click 'Properties' on the drop down menu.
    5.) Click 'Internet Protocol Version 4' and click 'Properties.'
    6.) Click to 'Use the following DNS server addresses and type 8.8.8.8 in the first box and 8.8.4.4. in the second.

If you were having the same problem I was with Magneto with it not letting you check out or sign in, this should clear it up. These instructions are for Windows 7. :P
    Wow nice instructions!

We are in the process of creating a whole new website with all new features. Sorry for any issues.