4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice! - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: 4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    I talked to Walt last night and he said they had all orders completed but ran out of time on getting the last of them shipped so the last of them were going out today
    Thanks for the info.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

With the heat and humidity we're experiencing right now, when my package arrives today it'll be pre-steeped

BTW: The single bottle of regular Mt Dew I bought to sample the flavor 2 weeks ago with the milkshake sale is much better tasting now. Filled a Kayfun with some yesterday and its spot on now, tastes just like the real thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Ultra Member Verified Member Rancor0681's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krisjay View Post
    Does anyone know if they are still filling orders from this past sale, I ordered Sunday, but haven't got a shipping notice, I know they said they wouldn't stop until 100% of the orders were filled, but with my luck, my order probably got lost or something. One of the, if not for bad luck Id have no luck at all club.
    You ought to join us in the main thread.

Walt83;13629713]Hey everyone, sorry for going MIA a bit :/

Trying to rush and get caught up. Any orders placed up to noon today will ship today. I have 20 left over orders from the weekend that need to ship out but did not make the USPS cut off yesterday

Super Member Verified Member Stringplucker's Avatar

My orders for Sangria and Typhoon are in, and are quite tasty. The flavors are as near perfect as I've ever had.

Got my order today! Woah! Mountain dew flavors I've tried so far are wonderful! I'm a super huge a mt dew drinker so I know exactly what its supposed to taste like. I really really love the throat hit on it. It just feels good! Reminds me more if a cigg without the nasty taste!

Did y'all see they have 3 flavors on sale this week too! I don't think they advertised it here cuz they are out if town. There are 3 flavors .99 each. Shamrock, blue cotton candy and I forget the last one some kind of slush flavor maybe? Got my order in yesterday!

Super Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Cherry berry chiller. A nice cherry slushie drink with a cool twist. Not an ADV for me but definitely something nice to wake up the taste buds. Shamrock shake is the same for me. I use it in my dripper in the evenings for a delightful refreshment. I may drop some SS in a clearo and see how it does for an ADV. Haven't tried the Blue cotton candy so that will be on my list for sure.

I must say that my shakes from the last sale are tasting better IMO. Maybe I am getting used to them or maybe they needed a little steep time. I went through 6mL of peach shake yesterday and 3mL of the Strawberry today. Yum Yum!
    Last edited by atroph; 07-12-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Still waiting for my juice to arrive .... looks like USPS is taking their time

LOVE this place! will definatly be ordering alot from them!

Got my Dews today !!!!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by atroph View Post
    Cherry berry chiller. A nice cherry slushie drink with a cool twist. Not an ADV for me but definitely something nice to wake up the taste buds. Shamrock shake is the same for me. I use it in my dripper in the evenings for a delightful refreshment. I may drop some SS in a clearo and see how it does for an ADV. Haven't tried the Blue cotton candy so that will be on my list for sure.

I must say that my shakes from the last sale are tasting better IMO. Maybe I am getting used to them or maybe they needed a little steep time. I went through 6mL of peach shake yesterday and 3mL of the Strawberry today. Yum Yum!
    I don't go a day without Shamrock Shake. I don't have a single ADV... but I found that all the shakes get better with age.

/

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast