ebaco shop in Changwon (Korean brand)

Thread: ebaco shop in Changwon (Korean brand)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default ebaco shop in Changwon (Korean brand)

So tonight in my ongoing search for e-cig shops, I walked into an ebaco store. The lady working does not speak any English, and finding the place proved to be a task because it is actually a real estate office which sells the ebaco brand stuff from a shelf behind the desk. (I know, right?)

Anyway, ebaco (?, ? , ? ?) sells their own line of stuff. I wasn't able to get juice prices because it took long enough to explain with my not-too-great Korean language skills that I wanted a 510-style clearomizer. Long story short, for 13,000 KRW I left with a 2 OHM ebaco brand clearo and an extra atomizer head (cheap!)..

The clearo is the first I've ever owned, but it works 10 times better than my current e-Go T and e-Go C atomizers. The $10 price for the clearo (it is $3 for an extra head) is worth it alone thus far. The tank is plastic and doesn't leak, is sealed with o-rings, and everything including the head screws together. It appears that the entire unit can be disassembled and cleaned. When the head gets funky I will pull that apart and see how easy it is to rebuild- I suspect it will be a simple task.

ebaco also carries their own line of mod batteries and other unique looking things, however it was hot, I had searched for nearly 45 minutes to find the place, and they were about to close shop. This review shall be continued!

Until then, here is a Naver link with the address to get to the shop. Look for the blue 전자 담배 sign on the bottom floor of the building and go into the real estate office on the far left (부동산).

에바코 창원.: 네이버 지도

The prices for clearos at ebaco are pretty reasonable but the batteries are outrageous. They wanted $50 for a basic ego knock off battery. The new juices are pretty good too, but as usual the juice prices here are too high. The local shop had a 20% off sale that just ended last month so I will be going back to online vendors now. Any idea what that clearo is called from other vendors?