Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found a GOOD E-cig shop in Changwon

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Found a GOOD E-cig shop in Changwon

98-5 Sangnam-dong, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do 641-829

Tel: 1644-9660
    Email: [email protected]

Korea E-Cigarette Co., Ltd.

The guy speaks very little English. Stocks some Korean mech mods, lots of Efest IMR batteries (really hard to find here for me), lots of juice. The juices he sells are all very good.

On the topic of juice, it is still expensive (as are other shops in Korea) however he has the cheapest prices I've seen yet. 20mL is about $30.

Has lots of 510 batts, tanks, accessories, chargers... probably anything one may need, this guy has it. I got two Efest IMR18650 2000mAh batts for $30 (expensive, but that is the price paid here to get things that are hard to get).

Full Member Verified Member

I am also on the battery hunt. I've emailed your guy to ask him about posting Efest 18650 (the 2000mah & the 30A 1600Mah) and 18500s to Busan

Edit: No reply on the email. However I googled the phone number you gave and it gives his online store

http://www.cigar24.co.kr/ez/mall.php...ry=view&no=134

He has Efest 18650 2000mah, the 18500s and 18350s.

You'll need a Korean to register on the shop site but payment can be bank transfer.

I have found a vape shop in Busan that sells AW and Samsung batteries. Will report back after I visit later in the week. I will also ask him if he has an online store or will post stuff to other parts of Korea. Well I'll try to anyway. If I get anything useful I'll start a Korea battery thread.
    Last edited by Panga13; 11-18-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Panga, you going this weekend? Thank you for the reply, I'm very interested in getting some AWs or the Samsungs here! The AWs more so though.

I plan to but I don't desperately need to. A lot depends on how late I sleep in on Saturday. If not this week then I will need o go in the next couple of weeks.

I put a load of info including webstore, map, contact details in this thread

This guy also has AWs. My colleague spoke to him on the phone. No webstore and I dont think he speaks English. Located in Seomyeon, Busan http://v.daum.net/link/47924587

Ryan - for more good Vape shops you might try some Google diggng. I use google translate to get the Korean for 'Busan e-cigarette 18650'. It returns results of ppl who stock mods & batteries but not the crappy little stores that sell just maxi kits. With a bit more digging/random clicking you can see stock lists & locations.

Seoul e-cigarette 18650 = 서울 전자 담배 18650

I found an easy site to register with and shop online. 11st.co.kr English version available. They have Samsung 26f & 30A but both are 5 or 6 A max discharge so not really an improvement over the AWs I can get here. Still hunting for sub-ohm usable batteries.

I really want AW or Efest or MKNE 18650 1600 Mah. All of which I have seen but none of which I can access due to Korean online shopping confusions.

If I could figure out how to set up the I-pin I could get them from the shop legendmall or cigamall

Ryan check out the other thread I just made about Legendmall. He has all the AWs & the Samsung 26F

Don't buy in Korea. 20ml for $30?! How about 50ml for $12? Best E-cig. If you aren't ordering from them, you are getting skinned.

In Korea, E-Go-C battery = ~$50...best e-cig, $12. Juice, cartos, attys...everything is 4x cheaper and delivery is about 4 days. Seriously, stop throwing away money.

You a right of course Demo. However sometimes people need stuff in a hurry. Also some things such as 18650 batteries are difficult to ship internationally.

Personally I diy my own juice and order everything else from FastTech. Only exceptions are batteries & Kanthal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast