KR808D-1 to 510 adapter?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KR808D-1 to 510 adapter?

Full Member ECF Veteran Hatecraft's Avatar

Default KR808D-1 to 510 adapter?

I have a V4L passthrough and have been looking for an adapter so that I can put a LR 510 atty on it. Would that even be possible? I'm thinking passthrough + adapter + LR 510 atty + drip tip=vaping nirvana So, anyone know where to find the adapter? Also, feel free to shoot down my idea if that setup isn't feasible...I'm still a bit noobish on the whole thing. Thanks.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran Rocketman's Avatar

I have a feeling that you could salvage the adapter, atty, and drip tip from it when the PT died from being overloaded. Just a guess.
    Rocketman,
    Proud Survivor of the Lightgeoduck @:46 Giveaway
    and if anything goes wrong BLAME ANGUS :)

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran Rocketman's Avatar

you will reach vaping nirvana,
    only after finding the
    holy grail of e-cigs.

Best to you on your quest.

Rocketman,
    Proud Survivor of the Lightgeoduck @:46 Giveaway
    and if anything goes wrong BLAME ANGUS :)

Yeah, I figured it would overload it.

Full Member ECF Veteran

There is someone on this board who vapes with that combo (KR808+LRatty) on a regular basis, I remember reading about it more then once.

I have a KR808/510 adapter set up PT too and I've been just itching to screw on the LR...

Do you remember where you got the adapter?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well, you could use a 901 LR instead, and not need an adapter. I've used an LR 901 on my standard Kr8 batts. Just one less thing you need to have screwed on there...

Crumby Jokes ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tokengirl View Post
    There is someone on this board who vapes with that combo (KR808+LRatty) on a regular basis, I remember reading about it more then once.

I have a KR808/510 adapter set up PT too and I've been just itching to screw on the LR...
    Probably me.
    Get the adapter at GoodProphets. Select the 808/901bat-to-510atom.

I use pretty much exclusively the KR808D-1 mega battery (380mAh) with a LR 510 atty via adapter. I've got about 5 batts that I keep in rotation although 3 would do the trick. This is a high performance, lightweight rig that works as well as most fancy mods, not counting battery life but 380mAh is pretty respectable and it delivers a true 3.7V unlike the 510 related batts which have been measured around 3.3V or lower.
    Serendipity is a natural product of personal commitment.

Ended up getting an adapter and a 510 atty with my last juice order from Alien Visions. Hooked them up to my V4L manual passthrough...figgin' sweet!!!

Pav

Quote Originally Posted by bassnut View Post
    I use pretty much exclusively the KR808D-1 mega battery (380mAh) with a LR 510 atty via adapter. I've got about 5 batts that I keep in rotation although 3 would do the trick. This is a high performance, lightweight rig that works as well as most fancy mods, not counting battery life but 380mAh is pretty respectable and it delivers a true 3.7V unlike the 510 related batts which have been measured around 3.3V or lower.
    Which battery are you using BN? (vendor?) I've got the Elegant KR8 battery which is great, but I've seen some questioning about the true 3.7V tested under load. I'm pretty happy with the KR8 cartomizers, but hear so much about the 510 attys/cartos and adapters are cheap so I might try that out too, just to get an idea of the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by garyinco View Post
    the OUTSIDE! forum - the island of misfit vapors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast