Who makes the best KR808 Battery
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Who makes the best KR808 Battery

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Who makes the best KR808 Battery

Looking for the best KR808 battery...Best Voltage, Best Battery Life....Penstyle Size. Are there any mods out there? My wife uses the V4L right now.....Are there any better with a native 808 connection?

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran MichelleDen's Avatar

well the new types by nhaler, smokelessimage, Jacvapour have 40 mAh more, compared to reg kr8 batts..

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Strprswpr sir best batt life you're going to want to go with a bloog, smokeless image, and the like. For the highest sustained voltage you want to go with the king diamond and stealth series from V4L. My blog has a comparison between the two. They are the top two kr808's available as if right now, all depends on what you're in the market for.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

+1 on what Morandir stated.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    ... bloog, smokeless image, and the like... king diamond and stealth series from V4L. My blog has a comparison between the two...
    YAY! This is just the kind of thing I've been looking for! Will it be OK if I put a link to your blog in an upcoming rambling wall of bleatage on mine?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

No problem at all Ms. Lolady. Have a few threads showing the voltage at certain intervals on the king diamond and stealth series if you want the links to those as well.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I can't verify any of this from personal use or testing but VaporSmiths are claiming their new batteries are rated at 4.5v instead of the 4.2v standard for the KR808's. There is a little more information over in the suppliers forum for VaporSmiths including a free starter kit if you purchase 40 or more cartos.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Puffadder View Post
    I can't verify any of this from personal use or testing but VaporSmiths are claiming their new batteries are rated at 4.5v instead of the 4.2v standard for the KR808's.
    Yes, but they are only 189 mAh vs 280 mah on standard 808-d1.But the voltage is higher so this's might be ok.
    To a side note I'd been using a battery from KR808 kit for a more than 4 months until it can't to hold a full charge anymore (but still works).
    Last edited by Andyhrn; 07-04-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Puffadder (sir or Ms.?) will have to order one of these to see if their claim is true. Only way they're putting that out without damaging the batt is using a booster circuit, but can't see how that will last very long at that high a voltage....

Moved On

so either the diamond or stealth series from v4l? i want the highest voltage/mah possible.

right now i'm running a 2.6v :/

i want more vapor with the longest amount of battery life possible.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast