Thread: So glad I found this thread on the 808 Battery!

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default So glad I found this thread on the 808 Battery!

I got the halo G6 starter kit and was on these forums for a few days before someone directed me to this thread. I did not even know the halo batteries were called 808 as their website does not call them that. I will eventually move up, but I am soooo joyful there is a place now where other 808 battery users and I can exchange helpful information. Please everyone direct me to any and all useful info about 808 batteries, gear, adapters, etc and the halo G6 system !

​For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. If you don't, none will suffice.

Super Member Supporting Member SnowDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DSullivan View Post
    I got the halo G6 starter kit and was on these forums for a few days before someone directed me to this thread. I did not even know the halo batteries were called 808 as their website does not call them that. I will eventually move up, but I am soooo joyful there is a place now where other 808 battery users and I can exchange helpful information. Please everyone direct me to any and all useful info about 808 batteries, gear, adapters, etc and the halo G6 system !
    I don't have much to contribute but I do know that Smokeless Image products are all 808 threaded and I've been told they are compatible with Halo products, including the G6. Might help expand your options a little.

Quote Originally Posted by DSullivan View Post
    ... I did not even know the halo batteries were called 808 as their website does not call them that. ... Please everyone direct me to any and all useful info about 808 batteries, gear, adapters, etc and the halo G6 system !
    I've only been online here for a couple of weeks but ran across a thread that pointed to this KR808D-1 compatability chart.
    eCig Compatibility Chart

I know this will help as I have chosen V2 clearomizers over Halo mini tanks. The V2 have threaded mouthpeices which would reduce the chance of leaking.
    Last edited by TexasVet; 10-28-2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

I have been using both the Halo Slim Auto 78's and the SI (Volt) Slim Auto 78's for 3 months now. As far as I can tell they are both the same 808. Both have the same charger output's and inputs in Volts and mA's. I have been using either's USB charger's and cannot detect any difference and I use them both a LOT!

On SI & Halo larger batteries (650's I use), its a total different story. I have both a G6 and a Triton starter kit from Halo and you had better not get the USB charger adapters mixed up. Both have way different Outputs. They appear the same, but unless one reads the small print and put his or her own label for which is which, someone will be ruining batteries. SI (Volt) larger batteries are again a whole different cup of tea. I cross the tanks and carto's from each. (Halo or SI), but that is as far as I go.

-Vape on