White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt

I personally use the g6s more then the others. WC seem to last longer but I haven't done any real testing other then using them like I normally do. I was refilling WC carts but since I got the mini tanks, I've only been using them. Enjoy the taste and hit better then the carts. I used code vaporpatrol to get a discount on SI, not sure if its valid or not anymore. I'm not sure about the voltage but the volt and g6 look identical and have not notice any difference in performance. For both the volt and g6s, I bought just the atty/tank/usb charger, both were around $25 shipped.

After looking closer there does seem to be some slight differences and the halo seems to be more quality then the volt. Maybe I got a dud but the volt makes some noises when you tap it that the both g6s don't. Hard to tell by the pics but the g6 atty seems to have a gasket of some kind where the volt doesn't. Also the volt charger plastic is bonded together perfectly like the halo and the center is smaller. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt-imag0079.jpgWhite Cloud or Smokeless Image volt-imag0082.jpgWhite Cloud or Smokeless Image volt-imag0083.jpg

Found my multimeter...manual g6 fully charged rang in @ 4.19, auto volt @ 3.79 also fully charged. I've got all my other attys charging right now, so I'll chime back in later with their readings, and the readings on the two above after hitting them up a few times. Vape on...

Hmm, interesting...auto g6 rang in @ 3.8 fully charged
    I had one cirrus3 that got fully charged so far, it rang in @ 3.76
    manual g6 after 3 hits @ 4.11, 3 more, 4.09, and once again after 3 normal hits @ 4, now @ 3.95

after 3 more manual g6 fell to 3.93, then to 3.91
    both volt & auto g6 after random use over a few hours fell to 3.63
    I have two other cirrus3, one came in @ 3.77 fully charged, and the other @ 3.74. I have not used them today, so unsure what they will come in at after some use. Happy vaping.

Ya guys sick of me yet? Still have not recharged manual g6, just checked again after random use last night and this afternoon. Finally fell below the autos @ 3.74. Volt has fallen to 3.53. I recharged the auto g6 this morning, I couldn't take the chance of having them all go dead on me while working.

Senior Member Verified Member ImperfectFuture's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DricE View Post
    Ya guys sick of me yet? Still have not recharged manual g6, just checked again after random use last night and this afternoon. Finally fell below the autos @ 3.74. Volt has fallen to 3.53. I recharged the auto g6 this morning, I couldn't take the chance of having them all go dead on me while working.
    Have two sets of g6 batts, each color one manual and one auto. Can even use the white cloud carts on them, also have the mini tanks. Tend to be more my go to when out and about (though have a few disposables around). Also have mvp's and the usual upscale clearomizers, and some wick to rebuild on the way. So, I have the full spectrum (almost, no mech's nor rbas ATM). Your g6's are the best for 808 devices. I wouldn't really upgrade to their tank system (don't jump on me, halons), because very few adaptors work, halo wants to make their money the good ole fashioned us capitalist way, buy halo products.

But they make great 808 cigalikes, and are adaptable with most other 808 devices (however, I figured for the price, instead of triton vv, MVP v2 much better). If you do get triton batteries, you will see longer volt times (your little experiment there, since it depends in the size of the battery, as in mah), and m2 is making some great clearomizers that go along with the tritons. But methinks start with cigalike batts, then move on to traditional avp's with both ego and 510 threading.
    Never Say Never
    Don't Mess With a Newbie Non-Smoker

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Heh, it's funny how no matter what's on your mind, or what decision or purchase you want to talk about, you can find a specific thread for it on ECF. Anywho, here's my little story: after vaping for years, buying bigger mods, and dozens of juices, I finally found my new home at Halo. I've ONLY been using their Sub-Zero juice for the past year, and for the last few months I've only been using Halo batteries (G6 and VV Tritons). I LOVE them. And last year I did try both the Smokeless Image Volt, and the eRoll, but I like Halo a lot more. So I thought I was done. I even got rid of everything else I owned: Lavatube, Vamo, MVP, iTaste, Vmod, blah blah.

...but of course, the itch to shop always gets you. I stumbled on a 15% off coupon for White Cloud this week and couldn't resist, so I just ordered a White Cloud Cirrus 3 kit. I had tried some Zero K disposable Mini Flings last year so I hope I like it.
    LisaR likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

So to follow up on this thread one more time. I finally ended up ordering the halo g6. Could not be more satisfied with my purchase. the thing hits harder than my k100 or ego twist maybe even. It's small portable, looks and feels awesome and the juice is good. Go with halo. no regrets. their juice is kinda expensive, but im still thinking about going back to them for some juice cuz its so good and probably worth it. at any rate when i get new carts ill probably order some prefilled from there, same price as blanks. why not get free juice in them right?

Full Member ECF Veteran

Wow I wasn't aware this thread did revive itself. once again. if you read the above post love the halo g6. guy who posted above me. yeah halo is where its at. like i said. juice is little steep (no pun intended), but its good stuff. its literally the first juice place i ever bough from when I got my first mod. halo delivers high quality products. and everything is US made. at least i know the liquid is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast