White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt

You guys are awesome people. I enjoyed reading this even if my thread was slightly hijacked. My roommate said I get more nicotine out of a halo g6 cuz I like the flavor. Currently running torque 56. I'll admit that on stressful days I'll smoke cigs. Been really bad about smoking camel wides (they are so good don't try them). Anyway g6 is what I need to quit ultimately but I used to have ego twist til I broke it. Now I have a k100 for when I want a bigger mod. I'm good to go. I think I can quit. But I'm a college student and have accepted I'll sometimes smoke when I drink and such or super stressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LisaR likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Scotticus93 View Post
    You guys are awesome people. I enjoyed reading this even if my thread was slightly hijacked. My roommate said I get more nicotine out of a halo g6 cuz I like the flavor. Currently running torque 56. I'll admit that on stressful days I'll smoke cigs. Been really bad about smoking camel wides (they are so good don't try them). Anyway g6 is what I need to quit ultimately but I used to have ego twist til I broke it. Now I have a k100 for when I want a bigger mod. I'm good to go. I think I can quit. But I'm a college student and have accepted I'll sometimes smoke when I drink and such or super stressed.

haha, I did totally hijack your thread, I'm sorry about that. Thanks for being cool about it.

Halo is the best! Have you tried their Tribeca juice? I don't really vape non-menthol anymore, but I highly recommend it. It's like a tobacco mixed with a small bit of vanilla, caramel and spices. It's kind of like what other companies call an RY4 but it's more much complex and the tobacco tastes more "realistic."

Also... whenever I still have a cigarette, it's always got to be a Camel (Crush).
    LisaR likes this.

It's all good. Once again it was interesting. Me and my roommate just ordered a halo tobacco sampler. I'm gonna let the TriBeCa steep for a few days before trying it cuz you only get like 7ml. And when I still smoke it's use a camel wide lol. Right now I bought a pack of camel Turkish royal. I fight the urge to smoke them. I had two yesterday. A lot of my friends smoke and I'm stressed so it's hard to avoid but I'm mostly quitted honestly

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Funny story: the past couple days I've been only using my eRoll as a personal challenge, and I've been really enjoying it.

I guess the bottom line is the Halo G6, Smokeless Image Volt, White Cloud Cirrus, eRoll, gigantic mods, and even the stupid Blu are all good products to SOMEONE out there. Everyone's preferences are different, but as long as they find a tool that they enjoy using, that helps them quit (or even cut down on, like you and me) tobacco cigarettes that is what matters.
    LisaR likes this.

Well idk I'm kinda pissed cuz I the g6 is easy to misplace I need to get a case. I washed one of my batteries by accident and it's done and I can't find the other cuz I brought it out to the bar and well I hope I didn't lose it. The life of a college student lol. Been using my mech mod I couldn't lose it or destroy it if I tried. Try halo prime 15. It might be the juice to get me off analogs! It's so good and I can probably just order a new battery or two from halo. They are only like 13 bucks

Oh and the blu is terrible my friends broke and she went back to smoking I need to give her link to g6. Blu disposable is ok but kits suck. I also want my parents to quit. I was thinking about getting a g6 for my mom. I think she would like it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234