White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt

So I'm thinking about buying either a White Cloud Cirrus 2 or a SI Volt. The Volt is 30 bucks cheaper for the starter kit and I have heard great things about it being reccomended as a cigalike. I won't something to carry around to parties and such. I heard the WC is extremely light, but haven't seen many people reccomend on here. They offer nicotine concentrations of 36mg and even 54, but don't sell blank cartos to fill up. But a few questions, can you use kr808 cartos on WC cigs? Is the vapor on the WC a lot warmer because I know they have 4.2V as opposed to SI volt's 3.6. However, I know the volt is regulated and heard that 4.2V batteries can drop as low as 3.3 before they die (guess you can top of the charge tho). So any answers the questions above are appreciated. and ultimately, which vendor/model would you guys recommend? Sorry for the long post, looking forward to other people's thoughts on this.

I can't help with many of those questions but i can tell you what i have and love, the v2 cigalike. i don't know about the voltages of the batterys or any of that stuff but i really like my v2's that i've had for about a week now. They have great vapor. The standard size battery lasts me all day at work. The pre-filled carts seem to last a good while too. I got the starter kit with two batteries. I also ordered some of the clearos and some blank carts. I like the cigalikes with the carts for work because they are discrete and i can shove it in my pocket without worry that it will break. I really have no complaints at all.(except the shipping took a full week for me to get the kit but hey, it was free)

Super Member Verified Member FireDragon1138's Avatar

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Volt/Smokeless Image.

The shorty batteries have a great feel to them. It feels enough like I'm holding a cigarette that my brain forgets about it. I also have a standard sized battery.. The vapor is warm.
    Last edited by FireDragon1138; 03-06-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I've decided when if. Well more of when I get a new kit. I think I'm gonna get a halo g6 instead. I heard it is much like the volt. But I just trust halo more and heard great things about and love their flavors. Good looks tho. And vape on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Lots of people like the G6. I happen to like the Joyetech eRoll which is pretty small though. Just getting started is a good idea, good luck with whatever you choose! You needn't worry about Smokelss Image, they have some of the best customer service going and have been registered suppliers on this board "forever".

TC's given: 9/27/12~ 11/17/12~04/01/13~12/8/14 TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default White Cloud or Smokeless Image volt

The volt has regulated 3.6v while the halo starts off a 4.2 and idk how quickly tapers off. I guess I could just get the volt and use lr carts on it tho idk if other brands would be very compatible with it and smokeless image doesn't stock any. And the e roll seems overpriced to me

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I bought some LR cartos from here 808 Cartomizers and they work just fine with my volts. They give a much fuller vape than the SR cartos. I still don't use them much because it still doesn't compare to a VV Ego w/ a T3, but it definitely helped.

Been using cirrus 3 for over 6 months now, just got a halo g6, which was so nice, I got another on the way and the smokeless has a sale going on, so I picked up a volt too. The volt was the cheapest but I don't know how it performs at this time. I can let you know when it comes in but the sale might not be on anymore.

Full Member ECF Veteran

What's the sale? I saw none. I just no the voltage is higher on a newly charged halo. Ironically enough and why volt is cheaper it only comes with one battery and no case. I'm probably gonna try the volt disposable. If I like I'll order a kit and then get or cartos. From halo probably lol

Full Member ECF Veteran

And drice do you like the halo better than the wc. I've heard better things about the halo. You can't really refill a wc tho do have a 54mg one lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast