Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ECF Articles
  • 1 Post By footbag

Thread: Will No-Smokes Pharmacy Sell Vapes? - ECF Infozone Article

Post Will No-Smokes Pharmacy Sell Vapes? - ECF Infozone Article

A new article has been posted on the ECF Infozone: The large US pharmacy chain CVS has surprised everyone and delighted many by its recent announcement of a plan to end cigarette sales in its stores by October 2014, a move which Time estimates will cost the apothecary about $2 billion (that’s billion with a ‘b’). This leaves everyone wondering what they will do about […]
    The post Will No-Smokes Pharmacy Sell Vapes? appeared first on ECF InfoZone. Article by Gary Cox

Go and read it Here...!
    MorpheusPA likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

So they stop selling tobacco but will still sell beer and wine?

Seems legit.
    Statistics show that today 1,205 Americans will die from smoking related illnesses. It happens everyday in America.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Why sell a low-profit item like e-cigs when you can sell a high-profit one like Chantix?

And if a few people kill themselves on the medication...well, price of doing business and all. Shoulda read the warning label.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

Super Member Verified Member

CVS has never sold e-cigs at all that which is what I heard on a couple of the news broadcasts. They said something about waiting for the FDA to decide what to do about them or some such nonsense.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My wife goes there to buy her cigs. I'm actually happy about the policy because she tends to spend a couple hundred dollars per visit. I should save a chunk of money.
    ImThatGuy likes this.