Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Totally Wicked as a Lavatube rebrand full kit for $64.99 w/ more extras and a 1 year warranty - amazing deal.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Totally Wicked has a Lavatube rebrand full kit for $64.99 w/ more extras and a 1 year warranty - amazing deal.

I usually find Totally wicked to be on the more expensive side of the suppliers but this deal is really good. They are calling it a Torpedo VV. This is a full sized Lavatube re-brand with a 1 year warranty.

You get

Kit Contents:
    1 x Torpedo
    2 x 2200maH lithium cell batteries
    1 x 2 cell battery charger
    2 x 3ohm 510 bridged atomizers
    1 x Chrome finished drip tip
    1 x User manual.
    1x 10ml Red Brand juice of your choice.

Torpedo VVV E.Cig - Wicked Wowzer Offer!

That is a STEAL for 64.99 and the shipping was 2.99!

The cheapest I have seen this mod body was 49.99 and you get nothing else, just the body. For $15.00 more your getting 2 batteries (hi-drain), 10ml liquid, 2 atomizers, charger and a drip tip. Most places give you a 14-30 day warranty on these mods. A full year is stunning.
    Last edited by CDnerds; 03-02-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: I suck

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Killer deal. That's even better than the Apollo deal that ended, AFAIK, at the end of Feb. Dang it! I rushed to order before the Apollo deal expired. It was $60 and only came with one no-name battery, one atty, no juice and no drip tip. It did have a nice eGo case and a year warranty though. I'd rather have had the extra battery and juice than the case though.

I'm glad to see they don't have colors available. Then, I really would be pissed.

I have heard that a new revision of these is coming out in a couple months with no current limiter. Who knows if that's true or how long it'll be. I didn't want to wait, but the more I see these going on sale, the more I think the rumor could be true. Maybe mine will break in 8 or 9 months and all they'll have to replace it with will be the new revision.
    Last edited by sailorman; 03-02-2012 at 06:43 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorman View Post
    Killer deal. That's even better than the Apollo deal that ended, AFAIK, at the end of Feb. Dang it! I rushed to order before the Apollo deal expired. It was $60 and only came with one no-name battery, one atty, no juice and no drip tip. It did have a nice eGo case though. I'd rather have the battery.

I have heard that a new revision of these is coming out in a couple months with no current limiter. Who knows if that's true and I didn't want to wait. The more I see these going on sale, the more I think the rumor could be true.
    I believe the new one is the Vision Tox VV. They have that kit over at Litecig USA for 69.95. Another good deal. I know this lavatube works great because I already have one. It works flawless, so i got another lol.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Petner View Post
    I believe the new one is the Vision Tox VV. They have that kit over at Litecig USA for 69.95. Another good deal. I know this lavatube works great because I already have one. It works flawless, so i got another lol.
    I read some about the Vision Tox. I think that's a different animal altogether. I'm pretty sure it still has current limiting, but it has a better LED and some other bells and whistles. I didn't see it at Litecig though. I wasn't sure it was even out yet. Man, I always miss out by an inch. Oh well. You'd go crazy always chasing the deal of the minute.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

LOL yes I know. Im hopping around from site to site like my feet are on fire. Actually Litecig as a few strange mods. That stealthy box mod they have that puts the cartomizer inside the body looks pretty neat.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran WyattDerp's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a little concerned that the batteries say 2200 mah as most other sites selling the device say to use AW IMR 1600mah-2000mah.

Kickin' that habit unrelentingly since 5/11/11!
    Check out http://vaughnlive.tv/vapeontv and http://www.facebook.com/groups/VapersUnited/
    Current Devices: Provari, Smoktech SID, Vamo

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WyattDerp View Post
    I'm a little concerned that the batteries say 2200 mah as most other sites selling the device say to use AW IMR 1600mah-2000mah.

1600-2000mah is a size issue for the lavatube. My lavatube doesnt like very large mah batteries. These are re wrapped logo-ed batteries, they are probably 2000 mah but the devil logo gives it the extra 200 mah hehehe. Im sure they made sure they actually fit in the tube. Even if they didnt I have plenty of mods that can use those batteries.
    Last edited by CDnerds; 03-02-2012 at 06:56 PM.

ECF Veteran

They labelled as "Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery" and then under that "IMR 18650 3.7V 2200maH"

Dumb question - Is a LiMN a Li-Ion ?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius View Post
    They labelled as "Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery" and then under that "IMR 18650 3.7V 2200maH"

Dumb question - Is a LiMN a Li-Ion ?
    Im going to with Hi-Drain on these, but they are rewrapped logos so the printer could have messed it up.

No such thing as a dumb question lithium cobalt (which are often referred to as lithium ion) and lithium manganese are both members of the lithium ion family.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast