Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: My first VV the Lava Tube

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I have the full size now and want the mini for short trips to the store, not for all day I always have more than one pv with me at all times, just in case, besides it's easy to carry an extra battery!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonsnboxers View Post
    I just got one...my first vv, and I love it! I'll be getting a full size as well though because the down side of the mini is battery life. I have kgos and a go-go, and they outlast the mini by far. a bit disappointed in that, but I just bought lots of batteries to compensate

It's well built, yet lightweight and great as an on the go pv!
    Bostonsnboxers likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Samurai671's Avatar

I don't have a mini but my regular size with the AW IMR 18650 will last me around 2~2 1/2 days and I am what you consider a heavy vaper. I vape around 5mls a day.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

A full batt will only last me about day - 5-10 ml per day though....I guess "very" heavy vaper I am pretty much a chain vaper when I can be...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knivesout View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think you're right: you don't wanna be discharging the batteries much lower than that. Do you think you could guesstimate about how long the battery lasts you?
    I'm NOT a heavy vaper...was when I started by have unintentionally cut down. It takes longer (or it seems to) to charge the battery than the time it lasts, and I've got 3 pvs with different flavs I alternate throughout the day.
    Under those conditions, my 'guestimate' would be 4-5 hrs maybe? But again, I'm using LR cartos too. Kanger horiz, 1.5 dc, definitely not set up for hv vaping yet!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeAnn View Post
    Well I have the full size now and want the mini for short trips to the store, not for all day I always have more than one pv with me at all times, just in case, besides it's easy to carry an extra battery!
    And for that, it's perfect! Like I said, I suggest lots of spare batteries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123