Some help needed with lavatube v4

Thread: Some help needed with lavatube v4

Senior Member ECF Veteran the_maiden_fair's Avatar

Default Some help needed with lavatube v4

When I got it, it worked great (I use standard 510 atty and pump cart set-up). Now I have intermittent problems with atty connection. I read the forums and got some sealed shorty 510 to 510 adapters to use to hopefully fix my problem. Well, it didn't work. I got 3 of them, and none work, will not even show atty resistance, just an F1 message like it isn't even there. I don't understand as it seems so many have tried the sealed adapters and they work just fine on lavatubes with the center pin connection. I was hoping for the sealed adapters to work so I could be assured that I wouldn't have juice + electrical problems. These adapters work on my k-go's just fine, so it is not an issue with them. Am I doomed to only use the unsealed center hole adapters? My center brass pin is clean and springs up and down as it should.

Thanks for your help!

Senior Member ECF Veteran the_maiden_fair's Avatar

No ideas from anyone? That is strange.

This is similar to the problem I was having! I created a post to suggest a fix

[FIX] Lavatube v4 & Vivi Nova F1 Error

Hope it helps
    Setup: Lavatube v4 Mini (Gun Metal), 510/ego adapter, DCT plinth, Vivi Nova & Knucklehead Drip Tip