Lavatube v1 - How to take apart?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nnote

Thread: Lavatube v1 - How to take apart?

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran John Phoenix's Avatar

Default Lavatube v1 - How to take apart?

I have been really rough on my LT ver 1 and droped it lots of times.. so much for being drunk.. It stopped working about 6 months ago. I pulled off the top cap to find a wire had come disconnected from the 510 connector. i fixed it by soldering it back on. Well it happened aggain but before i could fix it the black wire broke from both the 510 connection and the solder connection in the small board. I need to get that board out to fix it. How do i do this?

I do have a new version 2 on the way.. should be here tomorrow but i want to fix this one for a backup.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran John Phoenix's Avatar

On a side note I just got my Lavatube version 2. This thing is so fine I didn't know if i should vape it or have sex with it. Ugly Provari has nothing on the LT. So far it's working fine no errors.

Anyway.. back to the LT version 1. Anyone have a clue?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Once you get it apart its toast.... I don't know how they got those things together...
    On the other hand, I took the circuitry out of mine and put it in a box mod so now I have a vv lava box mod. I literally had to tear the thing open though to get it all out. Pipe cutter and all.
    tnt56 likes this.