Class Action Lawsuit against E-cigarette distributors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Class Action Lawsuit against E-cigarette distributors

Exclamation Class Action Lawsuit against E-cigarette distributors

Our e-cigarette lawyers are investigating a potential class action lawsuit against the distributors of these highly dangerous products. If you smoke e-cigarettes because of claims that they are safer than traditional cigarettes, you may be entitled to compensation. Please contact one of our e-cigarette lawyers right away to protect your legal rights.

Believe it Or Not ... Click Here
    Last edited by Petrodus; 11-18-2010 at 12:07 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lyndagayle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now this is ignorance at its best uh, worst. I guess we knew deep down it would happen. I hope they don't get a single client to represent.
    Life is like a grindstone. It can grind you down or polish you up, depending on what you're made of.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One or two 'moles' should join the suit and dismantle it from the inside. Most likely they are not ignorant; they're just vultures feeding on the ignorance and fear of others....

Super Member ECF Veteran

"Thousands of people - even children - use e-cigarettes in the mistaken belief that these devices pose less risk than traditional cigarettes."

srsly???

Super Member ECF Veteran

How convenient they don't list the carcinogens and other dangerous substances in tobacco smokes, besides not providing a DATE of action.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran flbutterfly1's Avatar

Well if I am not getting an equal amount of nic per puff then I guess I better hurry and vape this whole cart.

I Smell a RAT

The law firm obviously did their research and knows they aren't going to get a lot of takers for their "possible" class action lawsuit. They already know they would probably loose if they filed one. So why would they attempt to find individuals willing to invent health issue stories?

I suggest the law firm's proposal might just be a front (a smoke screen) to hide who is really behind scenes. The silent partners…Big Tobacco and Big Pharma (and others).

We can't get the Media to air the Truth because all the news sources were bought and paid for years ago...the news we hear today is just what "They" want us to hear. No Secret.

The opposition would be thrilled to see a major negative campaign against E-cigarettes. No better negative campaign than to have a Class Action lawsuit filed by innocent citizens with health issues caused by using E-cigarettes.

It would be all over the TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines, and would be passed around the country by "concerned" citizens.

The opposition couldn't care less if the class action was thrown out of court or not. They would have gotten what they wanted...massive negative press aimed at E-cigarettes.

I smell a RAT
    Last edited by Petrodus; 11-18-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In a world where you can sue a furniture store for tripping over your own toddler and win? Personally I think they are simply a relatively new breed of ambulance chaser and the rat that Petrodus is smelling is the worst possible kind of lawyer. You see it on commercials now, once in practically every break. They've gone through the string of drugs known for serious adverse effects and are now trying drugs that have been around for years without showing up on the side effect radar. If they can find one person stupid enough to say they developed cancer from e-cigs even though they smoked for 20 years before picking one up, then they have a chance to make enough money to support one middle class family for a whole year. And really, how many people have we seen come to the forum with a list of side effects that they're blaming on e-cigs but in reality are known effects of quitting smoking? One person that doesn't have the sense to know that coffee is hot, and away we go. If nothing else, this should prove to our suppliers that they need to label their product as clearly as possible and with an eye toward user error and greedy lawyers.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Banzaf (ASH), tried the same thing a few months ago, he got so desperate that he even posted his "lawsuit" on Craig's List. I haven't heard of anyone accepting his offer.
    DON'T go back to smoking, no matter what the FDA does.
    Going back to smoking will be a huge loss for you, in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRM View Post
    Banzaf (ASH), tried the same thing a few months ago, he got so desperate that he even posted his "lawsuit" on Craig's List. I haven't heard of anyone accepting his offer.
    Priceless! (pun intended)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast