Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cops and Vaping

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BigJimW View Post
    I guess it's legal in RI. I got my landlord, who also happens to be a Providence police officer into vaping.
    Ah, the Providence Police. They are a law unto themselves. Great guys but definitely outside the box.

Tye

In CA we have Legal Medical ........., so the assumption of E-Cigs is always the same... Getting over that hurdle, and proving that its not weed really helps the opinion of E-cigs in the eyes of law enforcement. The green LED on my 901 dose not help..

Full Member ECF Veteran

Be careful guys I almost got arrested cause a cop thought my e-cig was a pinch hitter, took me 30minutes to explain what it was. It all worked out in the end come to find out he was a smoker and was very interested in ordering one for his self.

Full Member ECF Veteran

What's a pinch hitter?

Full Member ECF Veteran

Well here on the forums they have strict no drug talk rules and I don't want to break these rules but its something used for drugs I am going to leave it at that. If you own a titan e-cig the first thing a cop is going to think is that.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Oh okay, I didn't know it was a drug thing. I will google. Google is good

Full Member ECF Veteran

Yea I have a friend who is a cop and he smokes showed it to him and the first thing he said whats that a pinch hitter, he wasn't the one who almost arrested me though it was a different cop. I mean I love my titan but it drives me up the wall when people are like that looks just like a pinch hitter and of course you no what people ask is can you use it as a vaporizer for a different purpose.

Super Member ECF Veteran

We call them one hitters- never heard the term pitch hitter. All the paraphernalia we carry with our ecigs does make me feel like I am doing illegal stuff or something. Cops have yet to say anything to me though. I was mixing juice the other day, boiling tips, and organizing my tackle box and a friend stopped by and said it really did look like I was cooking illegal stuff in the kitchen.
    The upkeep with these things is nuts- I cant believe we all want to be non smokers so badly that we go thru the rituals and maintenance. I think we deserve a round of applause and someone in this stupid country needs to realize the extremes we will go to and hook us up with some working units. Like, yesterday, please.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tallgirl1974 View Post
    I cant believe we all want to be non smokers so badly that we go thru the rituals and maintenance.
    It's better than dealing with the upkeep of the oxygen concentrators, tanks, CPAP machines, and tubes running all over the house. My grandmother did.

And lawdy forbid-- the power being down for more than a few hours, even if you have battery backups or a generator. Oh and don't ever expect delivery or maintenance if it even looks like it's going to snow (that's when they get all the emergency calls.)

I'll take the e-cigs anyday.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tallgirl1974 View Post
    We call them one hitters- never heard the term pitch hitter. All the paraphernalia we carry with our ecigs does make me feel like I am doing illegal stuff or something. Cops have yet to say anything to me though. I was mixing juice the other day, boiling tips, and organizing my tackle box and a friend stopped by and said it really did look like I was cooking illegal stuff in the kitchen.
    The upkeep with these things is nuts- I cant believe we all want to be non smokers so badly that we go thru the rituals and maintenance. I think we deserve a round of applause and someone in this stupid country needs to realize the extremes we will go to and hook us up with some working units. Like, yesterday, please.
    Well lets just hope they never become illegal in the US then we would have a real mess lol, the cop looks in my car is that a e-cig setting in your car, yes officer, step out of the car now! Oh man imagine dealing with that mess.

Then think about afterwords haha if they managed to search your house and all the other e-cig parts and all the juice most of us has stocked up.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast