E-cigs Illegal in China now? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: E-cigs Illegal in China now?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Now I'm panicing. ... is going to become of vaping???

PV Master ECF Veteran

Relax Xanax, no need for a panic attack (irony?) The vaping police aren't knocking on anybody's door. If folks want to know what's going on with ecig legal issues in any given area you can keep tabs on it at this website. STOP electronic cigarette ban NOW
    Or this one. CASAA | Member Signup
    Or right here in this forum in the campaigning section.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Xanax View Post
    Now I'm panicing. ... is going to become of vaping???
    You could... take yourself? Not to be a jerk, but your nick is troubling. I've lost more friends to Xanax than tobacco. 5 to 1, so far. Hopefully you don't view it as lightheartedly as naming yourself after it suggests.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

the sky is falling run!!!!!!!! too funny, 6 posts and eaten up
    While I'm here I have this for sale, best offer pm me

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mistinthewoods View Post
    Relax Xanax, no need for a panic attack (irony?) The vaping police aren't knocking on anybody's door. If folks want to know what's going on with ecig legal issues in any given area you can keep tabs on it at this website. STOP electronic cigarette ban NOW
    Or this one. CASAA | Member Signup
    Or right here in this forum in the campaigning section.
    Lol @ irony. I'm not worried about police knocking at my door and taking my e-cigs away. I'm worried about not being able to buy atomizers. That's all.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mikecyber View Post
    You could... take yourself? Not to be a jerk, but your nick is troubling. I've lost more friends to Xanax than tobacco. 5 to 1, so far. Hopefully you don't view it as lightheartedly as naming yourself after it suggests.
    I'm sorry you've lost friends. I didn't create the username because I thought it was funny or cool, it's actually the name of a song that I love. Sorry if I pissed you off.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran skinny's Avatar

A few have said here that the e-cig was invented in China WRONG! The modern day version was created there, but after searching patents, I found that back in 1968 some guy did the first concept of the e-cig right here in the good old US of A!
    Just thought you would like to know

just in case, how long do batteries and atties last if unused and stored away? what about e-juice?

Crap crap crap crap crap crap and crap. Oh did I mention CRAP!!!
    And by the way, MORE CRAP!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Quick1 View Post
    Which just goes to show that being a site founder and a supplier does not impart any sort of credibility whatsoever.

So this guy makes an (enormous) statement, then defends it, then finally says he heard it from his brother's cousin (ok, the "brother's cousin" wasn't verbatim but essentially correct). For a site founder and a supplier that's just totally irresponsible and rather unbelievable. While defending the statement he said that small vendors might be in the dark about this because they just don't have the huge shipments that large vendor's have -- implying that he was a large vendor and therefore "in the know".

lol, have to wonder if maybe he was experiencing some cash flow problems and just needed a quick infusion of business? How could you be that irresponsible to spread alarmist hearsay of that magnitude as verified fact?
    I agree Quick, when I found the thread on the forum that the OP was referring to, I also found it extremely irresponsible of the forum founder.

For all of you that are panicking, please go back & read all the posts on this thread.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast